• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012-13 Nov NBA Season |OT2| Westbrook demands a trade to Grinnell College

Status
Not open for further replies.
oh please do you think anyone goes to a heat home game to see the opposition? the home team has plenty of fucking star power to sell out 4 arenas

btw one game is going to make no difference with the NBA's TV contracts. this game has received more attention because Pop benched his starters

The NBA is not regional anymore. It's a national and global game. There are most likely plenty of Spurs fans in Miami and vice versa. And the league wants to encourage this. I can absolutely understand why this is an embarrassment to Stern. And I'm far from a Stern apologist I think for the most part he lost his touch years ago.

Of course not. But I've always thought it was weird he never complained about sitting. You think kg would sit out this game healthy?

I don't think so, but you've pretty much made both our points.

Kobe and KG are maniacs. Duncan isn't. And I respect all of them for the way they are.

snack

Why the fans cheering? You've been playing against a bench all game and you're barely leading. Sit yo ass down.

Nice dish to RAY RAY though. Swerve.

Lkr

The NBA is not regional anymore. It's a national and global game. There are most likely plenty of Spurs fans in Miami and vice versa. And the league wants to encourage this. I can absolutely understand why this is an embarrassment to Stern. And I'm far from a Stern apologist I think for the most part he lost his touch years ago.

If I was a serious Spurs fan though, I wouldn't give a shit about a random ass game in November, especially given the fact that they have played well tonight. Has this not been a good game? Or am I on the wrong TNT channel?

I don't think so, but you've pretty much made both our points.

Kobe and KG are maniacs. Duncan isn't. And I respect all of them for the way they are.
When Kobe is asked why he plays even when a bit hurt be cites fans who paid not his competitiveness.

Healthy players should play always IMO. That's what they're paid to do.

SoulPlaya

more money than God
Barkley dick riding right now.

BTW, I told yall. We've seen this plenty of times so far. Miami keeps a team around, then crushes them in the last minute.

rando14

My hatred for charles barkley can't be stated enough. He's the worse.

iSLpzCZpWxQYe.gif

I love how Charles acts like theirs 2 there are two tiers for GOAT : MJ...second tier barkley, malone, payton, etc.

Lol you chumps didn't even win rings. Fuck outta here.

I love how Charles acts like theirs 2 there are two tiers for GOAT : MJ...second tier barkley, malone, payton, etc.

Lol you chumps didn't even win rings. Fuck outta here.

Gary has a ring. I think he meant the 2nd tier for their generation. Those guys were 2nd tier for the 90's under MJ.

charsace

Wade isn't even the best SG on his own team.

I've always believed that when Wade hit 30 his game would fall off and it has. Its sad to watch. And he's pretty much not a tradeable player because he brought the team 2 titles and is popular. And I think Lebron wouldn't re-sign if Wade isn't there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom