• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012-13 Nov NBA Season |OT2| Westbrook demands a trade to Grinnell College

Status
Not open for further replies.

linsivvi

+/-? Really? What a joke.

30 points on 23 shots. 3-8 and 14 points in the 4th quarter, despite desperation shots.

Learn some basketball.

hahahaha Keep on telling yourself that. 7 for 23 is not efficient not matter how many ways you spin it....almost game 7 bad. After pau, he had the lowest +/-
All the +- is with pau. 30 points on 23 shots is still fine. It's about points per shot not shooting percentage alone.

Kobe didn't play great but he didn't cost them the game like pau did. Howard more responsible too. Look at his rebounds.

Emwitus

+/-? Really? What a joke.

30 points on 23 shots. 3-8 and 14 points in the 4th quarter, despite desperation shots.

Learn some basketball.

What basketball? 7 for 23 is not shit? He played no defense....was part of the reason we lost. Paula was worse but kobe terrible. Are we seriously defending 3 for 8 in the fourth? Are you shitting me? Are we going to pretend what the bench had going with dwight before kobe came in wasn't working? Take your kobe goggles off. Did we not see him go one on one in the end after that marc gasol carry? Really?

linsivvi

This is also the 4th game in which he shot under .500.

But yeah, let's crucify him.

Edit: Go back to rooting for your Celtics.

SamuraiX-

So I turn on my TV and what's the first thing I see?

The motherfucking crypt keeper, otherwise known as Jamal Tinsley straight up mugging the fuck out of Jimmer and getting away with it. Meanwhile on the other end, Jazz are getting a red carpet parade to the line.

Branduil

The motherfucking crypt keeper, otherwise known as Jamal Tinsley straight up mugging the fuck out of Jimmer and getting away with it. Meanwhile on the other end, Jazz are getting a red carpet parade to the line.

Utah refs are obviously just biased against people like Jimmer.

What basketball? 7 for 23 is not shit? He played no defense....was part of the reason we lost. Paula was worse but kobe terrible. Are we seriously defending 3 for 8 in the fourth? Are you shitting me? Are we going to pretend what the bench had going with dwight before kobe came in wasn't working? Take your kobe goggles off. Did we not see him go one on one in the end after that marc gasol carry? Really?
Kobe came in and hit two Threes then found two wide open 3s for teammate which bricked. What game were you watching?

diehard

Fleer

and Cousins elbowing his way to the line?

goes both ways man

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Knicks game planned for Harden and Parsons.

They respect the scrub :)

How come Jordan Hill only played 4 minutes tonight? Did he got injured again or Pringles 8-man?
Jamison got it going as a pf tonight. Pringles played small ball to catch up. Can't fault the call as the bench got the team back in the game twice. And Jamison was great.

Emwitus - 30 on 23 isn't bad. Just stop.

Corbin actually made an offense/defense substitution!

And then forgot he made one and so didn't call a timeout to put Al back in the game for offense...

Dumbfuck...

Cousins offense isn't that much to write home about and defense matters more for big men than offense.

Tinsley awesomeness.

Emwitus

Jamison got it going as a pf tonight. Pringles played small ball to catch up. Can't fault the call as the bench got the team back in the game twice. And Jamison was great.

LOL It's funny how you ignore stats "sometimes" lol 7 for 23 is bad. you stop.

linsivvi

It took Pau + Dwight 15 shots to get to 13 points, and yet he went out of his way to attack Kobe. I think he's worse than Konex.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
lol Houston media trying to stir up Lin beef for the Carmelo/Felton interview.

Let me guess... Lin questions? lol

No one cares about Lin shit anymore including most Rockets fans. He's an average pg getting payed way too much.

Plus our media are tards... then again all media is.

edit- I swore you didn't write Lin when you first posted this lol I'm tired

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes
Love/LMA getting testy with each other. Double techs now.

SamuraiX-

How the fuck did Hayward get so wide open?

He got around that screen and into that shot gingerly. Like it was happening in the fucking practice gym.

Fuck this team.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom