• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012-13 Nov NBA Season |OT2| Westbrook demands a trade to Grinnell College

Status
Not open for further replies.

linsivvi

bitch please, none of them are trustworthy except World Peace but he can't shoot consistently.

Pretty much. Kobe had a sub-par game, but it's stupid to pin the loss on him when the 2 big guys combined for 8 rebounds and 13 points. Like 7-23 was all he did. 30 points on 23 shots isn't too hot, but not the worst either.

But then we are talking about a fake Laker fan who kept asking Kobe and Pau to get traded.

So, where are all the folks mocking me for saying Pau and Dwight do not fit? Even D'Antoni saw it tonight. I'm not even saying trade Pau if we can't get a difference maker for him. He just has to go to the bench...

You also said Pau and Bynum did not fit even though they won together. You have a vendetta against Pau. Pau just got old and won't be consistently productive any more.

Such a bad loss...gotta stomp the SHIT out of the Pistons on Sunday, and do work against the Nets on Monday.

Hope Sheed comes back soon - we have to play a lineup where Melo is SF and we have two big bodies inside to ensure we can defend on the interior, so we don't get destroyed by dribble penetration or even quasi-competent paint play.

If we are going to get touted as a top team, you gotta assume these opponents are going to play them like it's the Finals each game.

Shadow780

The bench was making shots while he was on the bench. But they were working inside out from dwight. He took that away.

It's usually Kobe/Pau PnR down the stretch at the top, without Nash of course it's Kobe hero ball compare to giving to new comers. Bench shooting well is a anomaly until they can proven long term.

Emwitus

It's usually Kobe/Pau PnR down the stretch at the top, without Nash of course it's Kobe hero ball compare to giving to new comers. Bench shooting well is a anomaly until they can proven long term.

They got you back in the game twice in this game, prove what? How the heck are you gonna prove yourself if kobe keeps going hero ball?

Emwitus

Hero ball brought two more chips, bench shooting well for 1/3 of a game means shit.

Right..... it got us out of the playoffs twice in the past two years. Also, Kobe was years younger while actually averaging double digit assists on some stretches over that run. He's trying to prove himself, but to who? Is he afraid dwight will get the spotlight? If he keeps gunning like this we aint winning squat.

linsivvi

Oh and BTW, that 23 shots was what he averaged last season. He is averaging 18 shots and 53% FG this season and someone has to make up for Pau's passiveness this game.

But trade Kobe anyway. Fake Laker fan.

Cloudy

Banned
You also said Pau and Bynum did not fit even though they won together. You have a vendetta against Pau. Pau just got old and won't be consistently productive any more.

They didn't fit and both years they won, Bynum was hurt and coming off the bench mostly in the playoffs.

Oh also, I wanted Bynum traded not Pau :p

Shadow780

Well, it got us out of the playoffs twice. Kobe was actually averaging double digit assists on some stretches over that run. He's trying to prove himself, but to who? Is he afraid dwight will get the spotlight? If he keeps gunning like this we aint winning squat.

The fuck r u talking about? Did you miss Pau having his period and Dwight getting stripped consistently down the block when he wants to make a move? Bigs struggling = Kobeball.

Dwight knows Kobe's the big dick, Kobe knows he's the big dick, he's not afraid dude.

Emwitus

The fuck r u talking about? Did you miss Pau having his period and Dwight getting stripped consistently down the block when he wants to make a move? Bigs struggling = Kobeball.

Dwight knows Kobe's the big dick, Kobe knows he's the big dick, he's not afraid dude.

Wtf are YOU talking about? Did you miss the part where dwight was playing well with shooters spread accross the floor before kobe came in?

Forceatowulf

G***n S**n*bi
I'm seriously done investing even a sliver of emotion into these games until Nash comes back. Everyone knew before the season started that we were going to be fucked without a fully healthy line-up.

It's nice to see our bench having some fight in them.. but it's to no avail when Kobe has to do all the heavy lifting offensively and Dwight is getting hard doubled and Pau is giving us nothing on both ends. The fact that we were even within striking distance in some of these losses is almost ridiculous.

Until I've seen 10+ games with our starting line-up I'm in "fuck it" mode from here on out. I just wish I would have done this sooner.

lol @ blaming Kobe. His percentages got busted by end of ga e heroics but be was scoring okay and missed some shots he normally and got no calls on others.

Game was mostly on pau. Dwight's rebounding was shit too. Sleights was boarding on him. As was gay.

And Kobe found opn looks for others when he came in. And lakers got beat by Conley and gay on the other end not tony Allen.

Cloudy

Banned
Shots fired.

5245109810_a2ac934a2c_z.jpg

Kings were due, so this defensive performance isn't as bad as it is on paper and looks. They're hitting some tough shots.

But there are serious issues on this team and there probably needs to be a trade for the team to make the playoffs.

Forceatowulf

G***n S**n*bi
And I don't even blame Kobe for going into KoMe mode for stretches when Pau is a ghost and Howard can't keep the ball in his hands for longer than 2 seconds without being stripped.

He's been consistently great this season so he can have nights like this every once in a while.

Shadow780

Wtf are YOU talking about? Did you miss the part where dwight was playing well with shooters spread accross the floor before kobe came in?

They're playing reserves, and I don't think bench can keep that up once their starters are back in.

Once coach calls starters in Kobe's gonna do his big dick thing like he's always does. And I rather roll with that.

Emwitus

lol @ blaming Kobe. His percentages got busted by end of ga e heroics but be was scoring okay and missed some shots he normally and got no calls on others.

Game was mostly on pau. Dwight's rebounding was shit too. Sleights was boarding on him. As was gay.

And Kobe found opn looks for others when he came in. And lakers got beat by Conley and gay on the other end not tony Allen.

Kobe was 7 for 23...7 for 2-3. Seriously.

Pringles is right. Someone had to send a message to pau about his play. Disgusting two games for pau.

Dwight is still only like 75%. We can see it. This team will struggle til January.

Kobe 7/23 but some of those were end game and ignore 3s and fts. He scored efficiently enough. Just stop. Dwight had 5 tos

Emwitus

Pringles is right. Someone had to send a message to pau about his play. Disgusting two games for pau.

Dwight is still only like 75%. We can see it. This team will struggle til January.

Kobe 7/23 but some of those were end game and ignore 3s and fts. He scored efficiently enough. Just stop. Dwight had 5 tos

hahahaha Keep on telling yourself that. 7 for 23 is not efficient not matter how many ways you spin it....almost game 7 bad. After pau, he had the lowest +/-. If kobe had any inkling of playing team basketball, he would have seen how the bench was playing while he was out and built on that. But no, hero ball to bust us out. Bust us out from what? His one on one ball? F that.

shwimpy

More white on white crime.

Reporter: Is Pau being aggressive right now?
Pringles: I don't know, you'll have to talk to him. He is what he is and he'll make some shots. Pau will be fine.

Reporter: Do you think he's got the conditioning right now to play at the tempo you want him to?
Pringles: It could be questionable, I don't know, you'll have to ask him, but he'll be rested for tomorrow that's for sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom