• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012-13 Nov NBA Season |OT2| Westbrook demands a trade to Grinnell College

Status
Not open for further replies.

SamuraiX-

Just watched the replay.

Tyreke was assigned to Hayward and he completely fucking lost him. Just stared around at everyone and let his man just prince around the screen and into the shot.

This shit is poetry.

Piecake

Love/LMA getting testy with each other. Double techs now.

Not sure why Love deserved a Tech on that one. He was walking away while LMA was walking towards him.

Lillard and guard penetration is absolutely killing us. Holy hell does Luke Ridnour suck at defense. He couldnt guard Brandon Roy

Emwitus

If the lakers keep playing like this, i can see dwight leaving at the end of the season. Can't blame him. After that, it's rebuilding.

Canuck76

Banned
Batum has one of the weirdest sf games in the nba.

There are almost no 3pt shots he will not take. In transition, without hesitation. A guy in his face, no hesitation. Hold it for 5 seconds, why the hell not?

But, he does make a lot of them. He needs to drive a bit more though when it's not going down.

RoY is locked up

Lillard, what a beast

act_anthony_davis.jpg

Darkman M

Jordan Hill didn't get much play, guess its bad for Howard and Hill playing at the same time?

I would have liked to see Hill play more minutes, guess Dan Toni felt Jamison was on a roll tonight. I also noticed he seems to have Morris on a short leash.

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes
Blazers are 6-16FT tonight wtf. This would be a 20pt blowout if they were playing their season averages from last year.

ISOM

If the lakers keep playing like this, i can see dwight leaving at the end of the season. Can't blame him. After that, it's rebuilding.

man you really need to shut up. It's two games, calm yourself for fucks sake. Dwight bought a house in LA he's not going anywhere for better or worst with what happens with the lakers this season.

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes
lol Blazers Broadcasting showed this image next to Pekovic whil he was on the freethrow line:

Non.jpg

Emwitus

man you really need to shut up. It's two games, calm yourself for fucks sake. Dwight bought a house in LA he's not going anywhere for better or worst with what happens with the lakers this season.

Is there a no-sale clause on that dwight mansion?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom