• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012-13 Nov NBA Season |OT2| Westbrook demands a trade to Grinnell College

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zeus Molecules

illegal immigrants are stealing our air
Feltdown is amazing.

Laker fans using the word 'suffering'. lol

What do you think you'd feel after Larry Brown, Lenny Wilkins, Don Chaney, Zeke and Pringles?

we had him before and we know what it was we just never came up with a catchy phrase for it. Kidd is still the remedy for this by simply being a cooler for felton's hot headedness by being a legitimate PG option.

lakers only adopted suffering.... we were born in it. But they will learn... oh yes... they will learn.

Terrible call there.

Nuggets desperately need Gallinari to step up right now and he's refusing to do anything.

Don't hold your breath waiting for Gallo to improve

What Knicks-age went through and are going through isn't suffering, it's Knicks fandom. This bright spot is to fool you, give you hope. By season's end Dolan will have broken you, again.

Zeus Molecules

What Knicks-age went through and are going through isn't suffering, it's Knicks fandom. This bright spot is to fool you, give you hope. By season's end Dolan will have broken you, again.

Amare and two 2nd's with a first rounder swap option 2017....

you know you want to do it.....

diehard

Fleer
I don't care how many dunks you get, you don't go into another building and straight up talk trash.. you make guys like Al start playing defense.

Amare and two 2nd's with a first rounder swap option 2017....

you know you want to do it.....

Mitch has unkind words for your mother just for offering such a trade.

He will get talent if Amare is swapped and it will haunt your dreams.

You can throw in the picks, but Mitch will pick apart your future. Cut Dolan's phone line if you know what's good for you.

Zeus Molecules

Mitch has unkind words for your mother just for offering such a trade.

He will get talent if Amare is swapped and it will haunt your dreams.

You can throw in the picks, but Mitch will pick apart your future. Cut Dolan's phone line if you know what's good for you.

Mitch aint the end all bruh.... I am looking at all those albatrosses around his neck. Young Buss, D'umbtoni, two prima donnas who want to win now..... They're weighing him down.... making him contemplate trades he shouldn't even contemplate... his head is sinking fast but his ass is still above water like a target... that rape is coming.... grab your ankles

Mitch aint the end all bruh.... I am looking at all those albatrosses around his neck. Young Buss, D'umbtoni, two prima donnas who want to win now..... They're weighing him down.... making him contemplate trades he shouldn't even contemplate... his head is sinking fast but his ass is still above water like a target... that rape is coming.... grab your ankles

Henny made the same mistake. Thinking he could wrestle away leverage and snatch food off Mitch's plate.

I warned Magic-age to stop Henny, I told Knux to kidnap somebody to stop Mitch.

Mitch ain't trading a 2 year max deal for a 3 year max deal who won't make it past the second year. You don't want this dance. Dolan will lose.

Henny made the same mistake. Thinking he could wrestle away leverage and snatch food off Mitch's plate.

I warned Magic-age to stop Henny, I told Knux to kidnap somebody to stop Mitch.

Mitch ain't trading a 2 year max deal for a 3 year max deal who won't make it past the second year. You don't want this dance. Dolan will lose.

what the fuck are you even talking about anymore

as you jack it to mitch fanfiction take a look at reality and realize the Laker roster is an aged trash heap that's not even Bobcats good

Kobe and Marshall's record in jeopardy.

Wow Caron, go man go!

Eight down, four more to tie and five to be a new record.

And he must be approaching Redd's record for most in a quarter.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom