• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012-13 Nov NBA Season |OT2| Westbrook demands a trade to Grinnell College

Status
Not open for further replies.
Spurs@Miami tonight...
But Miami hasnt had a game in 5 days and the Spurs are coming in off a 6 game road trip on the second night of a back to back. rough sailing for Pop and co.

giga

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=72L-BD2qY48&feature=g-subs

EtNd+

jobber

Would let Tony Parker sleep with his wife
Things look good for tonight.
Starters didn't play in the 4th last night. It's been back to back blowout wins.

These next 2 games are @ Miami and vs. Memphis

These are MUST WIN games.

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
Things look good for tonight.
Starters didn't play in the 4th last night. It's been back to back blowout wins.

These next 2 games are @ Miami and vs. Memphis

These are MUST WIN games.

those clutch early december wins

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
Beating Orlando doesn't even count as a win.

Also was there a worse offseason move than the Celtics paying out of their ass for Jeff Green? Dude has been worse than I could have imagined. I still remember people in here actually praising the move.

Beating Orlando doesn't even count as a win.

Also was there a worse offseason move than the Celtics paying out of their ass for Jeff Green? Dude has been worse than I could have imagined. I still remember people in here actually praising the move.

lol really? I don't remember that, I remembered everyone here thinks that Green blows

We're crashing back down to earth. We'll be lucky to win 30 games, 25 is probably a more realistic goal. And I don't really want Hendo to turn the corner, his game is too similar to MKG's. I'd rather he prove himself just a solid starter so we won't feel pressure to sign him to a big contract.

jobber

Would let Tony Parker sleep with his wife
You're worried that if you don't beat Miami that they might have home court advantage over Memphis the Finals?

That's weird, man.

Last 2 seasons. the race for the best record in the NBA came down to 1 game.

Better to have it..just in case..

Is this where I sign up for "Suck ass for Shabazz"?

Damn, your starting lineup would be set if you got him.

Lillard
Shabazz
Batum
Aldridge
Leonard

You'd still have to build a bench, but with 3 of your likely starters on rookie deals you'd have a decent amount of cap to get that done.

Jeff-DSA

So when do we hear about RaJohn RondWall's suspension for starting a fight over a KG flop? I just wish Reggie Evans had managed to get a piece of KG. It would have been glorious.

Myck Kabongo might be able to play this year in the NCAA!

He's probably going to suck again, but the more opportunity for decent PGs to emerge in this year's draft, the better.

SephCast

Brotherhood of Shipley's
Is this where I sign up for "Suck ass for Shabazz"?

I too would like to sign up for this. Bulls gonna pull a Spurs and nab a top pick after an injury to our top player. Make it happen Stern. Rose/Shabazz/Deng/Mirotic/Noah future.

Bynum in legal dispute with neighbors according to TMZ

According to his lawsuit, filed in L.A. County Superior Court, Bynum says … the (neighbors Raymond and Cindy) Becketts have objected to his “profession, his race, his friends, his cars and his taste in music.”

Bynum claims the Becketts have behaved like petulant children — throwing coins at his Ferrari (which chipped the paint), screaming at him about his music, and even banging the side of his house with “a long stick….”

In their legal docs, the Becketts UNLOAD on the NBA star — claiming he’s guilty of the following misdeeds:

– brandishing firearms in an attempt to intimidate the Becketts – “apparently” using drugs and allowing weed smoke to drift next door – blasting loud, profane rap music (including the song “Currency” by Trina) – constantly racing his luxury cars at dangerous speeds

Lol Bynum never gives a fuck, ever.

qcf x2

Bynum in legal dispute with neighbors according to TMZ

Lol Bynum never gives a fuck, ever.

Grown man playing Trina songs and rocking that hair. Idk what to think, except it must suck to be a Sixers fan. I remember last year Bynum getting in trouble for repeatedly parking in handicapped spots, because he's a celebrity and doesn't have to respect laws.

Imagining a stuffy old couple taking turns banging the side of Bynum's house with a homemade poking stick, trying to get him to turn down the volume on his Trina mix is making my day right now.

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes
BrooklynNets said:
Brook Lopez will miss the next 2 games with a mild sprain of the right foot. X-rays were negative.

... the same foot he's broken several times?

The only reason Bynum is still in the league is because of Kobe and Phil. Now that he's away from the both of them who in the hell in the Sixers organization is going to reign him in? If they can't answer that question don't resign him.

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!
The only reason Bynum is still in the league is because of Kobe and Phil. Now that he's away from the both of them who in the hell in the Sixers organization is going to reign him in? If they can't answer that question don't resign him.
How does Kobe get credit for this?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom