• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012-13 Nov NBA Season |OT2| Westbrook demands a trade to Grinnell College

Status
Not open for further replies.
Things look good for tonight.
Starters didn't play in the 4th last night. It's been back to back blowout wins.

These next 2 games are @ Miami and vs. Memphis

These are MUST WIN games.

We ain't beating the Heat without Jaxx and Kawhi playing. Lebron is going to completely destroy us. It'll be even worse if Timmy has foul trouble

mhi

Apparently Collison is on the bench for his lack of defensive intensity ?

So you bring in FISHER ??! At least Murphy is off the team. Dallas still has to plan for their capspace.

qcf x2

DC just ain't that good. I said it last year when he played for my Pacers. But he ain't that bad to be benched for Derek Fisher. Ultimate low blow....what is he going to learn? Fisher has never run an offense in his life.

How does Kobe get credit for this?

The Lakers didn't win because of Bynum. Even with Kobe and Phil riding him he still didn't try that hard, both on and off the court. So let's not pretend he would have done any better were he not with the Lakers because it's becoming clear that wouldn't be the case.

*looks in thread*
*sees Fish to Dallas*
christian-bale-reaction-gif.gif

*walks out*

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!
The Lakers didn't win because of Bynum. Even with Kobe and Phil riding him he still didn't try that hard, both on and off the court. So let's not pretend he would have done any better were he not with the Lakers because it's becoming clear that wouldn't be the case.

Uh this makes not a shred of sense

No claimed LA won because of AB
But it's more ridiculous to credit what ever success to Kobe

Show me the receipts

Head coaches are ridiculous when they get vindictive against PGs. Carlisle already ruined Roddy, now he's benching Collison for one of the worst PGs in the league? Why would anyone put up with that?

Head coaches are ridiculous when they get vindictive against PGs. Carlisle already ruined Roddy, now he's benching Collison for one of the worst PGs in the league? Why would anyone put up with that?

Roddy B and Collison were late first-round picks (and were considered reaches) who have done almost nothing positive since their rookie years.

Fisher sucks, but at least it's a consistent suck that won't drive Carlisle to madness I guess.

Uh this makes not a shred of sense

No claimed LA won because of AB
But it's more ridiculous to credit what ever success to Kobe

Show me the receipts

Ace, we were cool, I was ready to hit the club with you and Bish. I was gonna invite some ladies. I was gonna have an open til for you to go ham. I was preparing the bash to end all PDiddy' bashes. You were gonna be my main man but then you gon and said this.

smh.

Kobe Bryant deserves more credit for the last two chips than anyone on that team ESPECIALLY Bynum. Bynum is to the success of the Lakers what Greg Foster was to the success of the Jazzies.

So me and zeppy successfully played against each other on nba 2k13 on pc.
it was a real smooth, non laggy experience.
the only draw back is that we have to be in the same league to play each other.
if there are others that have the pc version, give us a hollah.
we'll give you league name and pass.

Nelo Ice

Banned
http://espn.go.com/nba/story/_/id/8...ors-admits-microfracture-surgery-indefinitely

Tired of questions about when he will return, Golden State Warriors center Andrew Bogut revealed that the ankle surgery he had last season was more serious that previously said, and the team is now saying he is out indefinitely.

Bogut had surgery in April to "clean out loose particles and bone spurs in the ankle," according to the team. As recently as last week, the Warriors were saying that Bogut likely would return to practice Monday. When he didn't, some wondered whether Bogut had suffered a setback.

Frustrated with all the talk, Bogut revealed that he underwent more serious microfracture surgery, in which small holes are drilled into bone to spur tissue growth. The San Francisco Chronicle first reported the surgery, which Bogut said the team asked him not to talk about.

Poor Bogut, wonder if he'll ever be healthy again.

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!
Ace, we were cool, I was ready to hit the club with you and Bish. I was gonna invite some ladies. I was gonna have an open til for you to go ham. I was preparing the bash to end all PDiddy' bashes. You were gonna be my main man but then you gon and said this.

smh.

Kobe Bryant deserves more credit for the last two chips than anyone on that team ESPECIALLY Bynum. Bynum is to the success of the Lakers what Greg Foster was to the success of the Jazzies.

Kobe deserves the credit for wins.. yes.

Not he "pushed" AB to play as well as he did s a Laker

Wallace is the latest player to get tagged by the league for flopping, receiving a warning for his acting job on Monday in Brooklyn's overtime win over the Knicks.

Also, come on Pop. What crap. Ruins tonight's game. Cannot justify benching Parker, at least.

I hate this. People pay good money to see your team play. If they can play, they should.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom