• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012-13 Oct/Nov NBA Season |OT| Mavericks Attempt To Defend Title

Eric Gordon

Results are only viewable after voting.

DMczaf

Wait, instead of picking the coach that fits the 2 players with rings, they decided on a coach that fits the 2 players without rings?

Lakers Culture.

dalVlatko

BScott wasn't happy with Waiters tonight, but he's not saying why.

Asked Byron why no Waiters in the fourth quarter, if it was a Boobie issue or a Dion issue. "A little of both," he said, but wouldn't elaborate.

Waiters said he was surprised he didn't play in fourth quarter and said Byron didn't give him an explanation.

I asked if he thought he was playing OK.

"I was 3 for 6," he said.

I asked him if he thought Byron had a problem with anything he did defensively.

"No," he said. "I don't know. I can't explain it."

smh

Byron has been watching too much Friday Night Lights

D'Toni, for real? I thought it was expected to get Jackson. This is like the Harden situation all over. Let's see which team regrets moving so fast more.

h3ro

Pringles pic pls

FtvUg.jpg

Am I the one that thinks that Lakers vs. Knicks Finals, would be better than the Lakers vs. Heat finals at this moment in time. That is if either team makes the finals of course.

SoulPlaya

more money than God
I mean, does Sloan not own a telephone? Do the Lakers hate everything out of Utah? After Pringles, their next choice was Dunleavy. How?

we'd all love for the Heat not to make the finals so ya

To Soulplaya: Sloan running his players into the ground and being taught how to play "fucking hate me " basketball + underachieving with an old team = Dwight in a Rockets uniform next year.

At least with Mike D they are guaranteed to probably have a lot of fun playing basketball and all that.

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
In the long run this was the better pick. Phil was probably asking for a piece of ownership, and Jim was like dude you can't even marry into ownership!!!!

I wanted Phil, I am fine with D'Antoni.

This is like Shinji settling for Asuka when he could have had Kaworu. It's not okay. Luckily 3.0 will correct this. Unfortunately for the Lakers there is no second chance (or third or fourth) here.

I really don't get NBA GAF sometimes. Jackson is almost 70. Jim Buss hates Phil. Phil asked for everything under the sun.

Kobe loves D'Antoni
Nash loves D'Antoni

Zeus Molecules

illegal immigrants are stealing our air
Lakers-age has reached Stage III - Bargaining quicker than I thought medically possible.

Lolz lakers I told ya'll.

the Lakers went from one bad/incompetant coach to another bad/incompetant coach.

A few things to expect

He is going to run your starters into a ground
He will never call a time out to slow down an opposing teams run
If a player can't shoot a 3 he will be ignored (Dwight)

On the flip if you thought the lakers were raping teams in trades now you've seen nothing yet once D'antoni inflates your scrubs stats.

Top Bottom