• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012 Major League Soccer |OT| THIS LEAGUE IS RELEVANT!

Askani

Vancouver is going to get murdered unless they decide to pressure the L.A. goal again. It'll be ugly for their D until they do.

Askani

Knighton was off his line by a mile too. If that PK was missed or blocked, I would be it would have been called back.

xbhaskarx

All four playoff series look really interesting on paper, good matchups.

Vancouver... smh. What happened to these guys, they started out with so much promise and finished as a bunch of overpaid aging Scotsmen.

LA looked really scary tonight... looking forward to the rematch between Beckham and the Quakes mascot

409324_10151174790669613_860424000_n.jpg

How big are his money bags?
Well he met USSF D2 standards, so at least one member of the ownership group has to have 20 mil. Appears to be the former CEO of United Health.

Edit: he is apparently worth a solid billion, so lets hope we got another Hartman on our hands and make this league prosper.

Subitai

Well he met USSF D2 standards, so at least one member of the ownership group has to have 20 mil. Appears to be the former CEO of United Health.

Edit: he is apparently worth a solid billion, so lets hope we got another Hartman on our hands and make this league prosper.
excellent-4689_preview.png

A new power rises in the east!

elsk

Banned
Mario Martínez on the bench for the Seattle Sounders vs. Real Salt Lake match :(

I see you're too busy for footy-gaf but not too busy for the MLS, elsk. tsk tsk tsk

u mad baby? FootyGAF is too distracting haha, I'll be back posting in a few weeks :)

xbhaskarx

RSL is my official non-local team so I'm rooting for them. Unfortunately they just don't look the same this year, and Gspurning is the best goalkeeper in the league so I don't see their goal scoring issues going away in this series...

Top Bottom