• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012 Major League Soccer |OT| THIS LEAGUE IS RELEVANT!

Jeff-DSA

RSL has to be happy with that. Bodes well for them next game. Seattle will really have to step it up.

Yeah, it's a good result, though Seattle has to be happy at the same time with the amount of pressure they were able to put on Rimando. It's a rare night when a guy can make that many quality saves.

xbhaskarx

Nil nil, nothing happened, so boring, not enough scoring in soccer, etc.

But seriously that is a big win for RSL.

That's why Rimando keeps getting call ups to the national team, imagine if he was even a respectable height for a goalkeeper instead of 5'9"....

Where do you guys buy your kits from? Want an Impact authentic jersey ut MLSGear doesn't have any. Deciding between that, Minnesota Stars or FC Edmonton.

Hieberrr

Where do you guys buy your kits from? Want an Impact authentic jersey ut MLSGear doesn't have any. Deciding between that, Minnesota Stars or FC Edmonton.

World Soccer Shop :D

Or you can wait and see if Sportcheck has any online. The online Adidas store has them sometimes too with special promos and stuff.

xbhaskarx

Rooting for DC, it's nice to see good crowds at RFK again.

Why is Kyle Martino never in the booth ? How often do you see an announcer near the pitch ?
It's just something that NBC Sports does since they got the MLS rights. I like it, at least with this pair.

Nesotenso

Rooting for DC

It's just something that NBC Sports does since they got the MLS rights. I like it, at least with this pair.

yeah I like the pair but it puts Martino at a disadvantage that he can't look at replays (at least I think he can't)especially if there is a controversy.

I also like the pair who do the NY Red bulls games on MSG network.

xbhaskarx

Roy Moller own goal, is anyone surprised...

So what happened at halftime that Marquez came off for Miller and isn't out on the NY bench?

Top Bottom