• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012 Major League Soccer |OT| THIS LEAGUE IS RELEVANT!

Nesotenso

Najar was playing well till he suddenly went and had a brain fart. players on DC competing for who can be more stupid or inept.

Not posted in a soccer/ football thread on gaf for a while (mass banning back in the day). But i just got back from the DC game. Feels like a few calls were missed but once you go down to ten you can't complain for a draw. NY had no real threats tonight. Najar as an attacking defender has been great. I love D. Alves for BArça and seeing Najar used in a similar role is great.

Osorio

Just came back from that shithole. Felt like a win today with the draw on the road and a stopped PK.

So many problems with the squad though. All the midfielders are box to box guys with good work rates but no creativity. Le Toux is useless I'd take that Richards trade back asap. Roy Miller...whyy

I'm convinced we can make it to the next round (though it'll be tricky as Wednesday there's another storm) but there's no way we could beat KC

Osorio

roy miller is such a fucking joker. he does this for a living. he gets paid to do this. blows my mind.

It's crazy. He's a defender...that doesn't defend.

What else bothers me? Dude is 6'2" and has the weakest air game. I bet Connor Lade can beat him on a corner.

He even plays and fucks up for Costa Rica! There must be some voodoo that gets this dude professional contracts.

xbhaskarx

Are you kidding me, I step away for five minutes to get food and there's a goal... show me a replay damnit.

How is that a yellow card??

Askani

Well motherfuck. This isn't good. Not sure we can come back from two down back at home.

We REALLY need a goal here.

xbhaskarx

Better luck next year Sporks

I just can't see them putting more than one past Tally Hall... I haven't been impressed by SKC's goal scoring all year, they really should have added a forward in the transfer window.

Nesotenso

absolutely toothless going front. 2-0 deficit and we have had scoring problems all year. Houston is gonna knock SKC out again. I hope I am wrong.

Askani

absolutely toothless going front. 2-0 deficit and we have had scoring problems all year. Houston is gonna knock SKC out again. I hope I am wrong.

I hope you're wrong too but I doubt you are. Here's hoping though. If they find a way to win the Cauldron will explode and it will be an exciting time.

Looks pretty much like Indianapolis will join the NASL in 2014. So that will be at least them, London County and Ottawa as new teams for 2014.

If some NASL teams and new MLS teams keep coming up in the East, who is going to the West I wonder. Either has to be us or Houston or both if they keep adding teams east of the Mississippi.

Askani

Feels like L.A. could score any moment. Lots of good chances for them. San Jose ain't no slouch either, but it definitely seems like L.A.'s game to win right now.

xbhaskarx

LA controlling the midfield for the most part
Why is Corrales in there, where is Dawkins....

Looks pretty much like Indianapolis will join the NASL in 2014. So that will be at least them, London County and Ottawa as new teams for 2014.
Wow that is great news, as is Minnesota not being contracted. Where is London county?

Top Bottom