• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012 Major League Soccer |OT| THIS LEAGUE IS RELEVANT!

MotherFan

Not posted in this thread yet, but just excited that I got some tickets to the sporting KC game this wed! :D So excited, this is really the best sporting event in Kansas City.

Hieberrr

Sigh KC... Coming back from 2 goals down is going to take something special. I'm pulling for you guys, but your players better not performance like crap again.

Askani

Sigh KC... Coming back from 2 goals down is going to take something special. I'm pulling for you guys, but your players better not performance like crap again.

I'm afraid to say I think it will have to go to overtime for us to win. We're already going to need a hell of a game to score two goals and completely shut Houston down. Three in regulation is just asking too much. I really really really hope they prove me wrong though.

sazabirules

Unconfirmed Member
Hopefully tonight's game doesn't get called off. Isn't there supposed to be another storm? I'm also hoping the game isn't as bizarre as the 1st leg.

Osorio

Hopefully tonight's game doesn't get called off. Isn't there supposed to be another storm? I'm also hoping the game isn't as bizarre as the 1st leg.

A Noreaster is supposed to blow through but I hear the snow won't be falling til around 11 PM EST. As of now it's a light drizzle but it's snowing about 10 miles away from me in Wayne.

Hieberrr

I'm afraid to say I think it will have to go to overtime for us to win. We're already going to need a hell of a game to score two goals and completely shut Houston down. Three in regulation is just asking too much. I really really really hope they prove me wrong though.
I'm really hoping for the equalizer in full time and + 1 in extra time. Hell, I'll even take pk's.

Askani

image4ejuz.jpg

C'mon SKC!

Askani

I'm hoping someone impartial can tell me if this ref is good or not, because I'm currently of the opinion that he sucks ass.

Askani

Yes, he was there. Some of that has to be a product of frustration at the other calls. Still a stupid card to draw, I agree. Still, he's not calling alot a stuff for us that should be called against Houston.

Hieberrr

MLS always does that. When they say 11 PM, they are talking about the kickoff show, not match kickoff. It's really fucking annoying :|

Askani

What a waste of a whole season for KC. Way to completely underperform in the first match, smh.

No kidding. We have a lot of good and great players on our side, but we need a rock star goal scorer. Not a Wondo, but more than the production we're getting out of who we have.

I stayed and helped The Cauldron clean up flags and tifos. Sad times.

Top Bottom