• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012 Major League Soccer |OT| THIS LEAGUE IS RELEVANT!

Oh it is on espn2 excellent. Hoping to see the Galaxy lose

jbylCn71MtHzJP_e.jpg

MotherFan

Just got back from the game and these are my observations:
1) Ref was absolutely horrid. Terrible
2) We dominated the game, but could not finish. With 18 shots we should have had more than one goal
3) Dynamo fans were annoying and almost got into a fight with someone. I had to set the section right next to them (the one to the right in Askani's pic) and they were true asses.

Overall was a blast. Am going to be horse from yelling at the ref and cheering tomorrow :)
Bad news is wife shot down season tickets for next year :(

Edit: And after posting got that damn myspace ad

Askani

Met Nielsen, Collin, Zusi and Rossel again. Added both tv announcers, Espinoza, Sapong and Besler to my list. Good stuff. Finally ready to leave the stadium and call it a season.

Not sure who I want to win it all now. Probably RSL is who I dislike the least. Beckerman's hair may push me to D.C. though.

xbhaskarx

Oh well, I expected the Quakes to finish 7th in the west this year, so like with the A's, I can't be too disappointed as we were playing with house money.
Let's go RSL.

Wow, that Muma's replacement is seriously shit. I know is their 3rd CB, but ffs!

Ike Opara... also a big reason why the US U-23s didn't qualify for the Olympics. It's never good when you have to replace the best defender in the league with a guy who moves more awkwardly than a baby deer...

LMFAOO
EARTH! QUAKES! cheer is stupid.

Or maybe you're trying too hard with the constant negative Eurodouche snobbery?
Not only is that a good cheer, but it was started by Krazy George back in the NASL days....

sazabirules

Unconfirmed Member
the front office of NYRB did a pathetic job in attempting to provide a field to play on. They did not prepare and have adequate snow clearing equipment. Having five guys shovel is a joke. The league also fucked up in not canceling the game early enough. 700 of our fans made the trip and I highly doubt at many can return tonight.

Askani

If someone gets around to watching the highlights again for the SKC and Houston match last night, tell me if you think that should have been a PK on Chance Myers in stoppage time. I need second opinions.

Osorio

The stars are aligning themselves for the New York Red Bulls to be the first team in MLS history to win the title and fire their coach immediately afterwards.

That's so Metro.

what an embarrassment

marquez is such a fucking moron. how much does he get paid again? just embarrassing, no other words.

lade forgot how to play defense. connor, the offside line is supposed to be a straight line, not a giant diagonal.

and WHY DID ROY FUCKING MILLER TAKE THAT FREE KICK? the near post was gaping, i was waiting for henry to slip it right in. instead miller tries to curl it far post, where the keeper was standing, and skies it because he's roy friggin miller.

Wow. That game was BOOnanas. Did you guys see Hamid tweeted as soon as he got back to the locker room?

@billhamid28 Great leap.. GREAT LEAP.. He jumped right over me.. Hey Kyle martini please please please see your optometrist tmrw..

Very mature.

Can't wait for the Sounders game, glad this one avoided extra time.

s7evn

This game is getting better the longer it goes. Is this the 2nd or 3rd year in a row RSL and Seattle have met in the playoffs?

Top Bottom