• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012 NBA Apr |OT| Presented By Unicef and Feed The Children, Fuk Yo Hunger Clown.

pilonv1

This is bullshit. If Love was doing what he does because he gets so many touches, he wouldn't be putting up historic numbers. The only players to put up 26 pts/ 13 reb in the last 30 years are Shaq and Hakeem. Why haven't we seen a ton of scrubs on bad teams go off for numbers like this over the years? And its not like he's being inefficient.

dont make thekad call him empty stats again

giri

dat ibanez

wait what

which sport do we talk about in here

new yawk woo

lets talk super rugby.

Reds get 2 fly halfs back for the next game (have a bye this round).

Reds going to win the AU confrence ez. Then surprise everyone in the finals.

RedAssedApe

Banned
Kobe
Gasol
Bynum
Sessions

Lebron
Wade
Bosh
Chambers

Durant
Ibaka
Harden
Westbrook

Rose
Noah
Boozer
Deng

Garnett
Pierce
Rondo
Ray Ray

Who better in their primes? I still pick celts. If this group got together sooner we would have been talking about mulitple rings in 00s. Tho prime kobe is worth two players.

Replace Sessions with Ron Artest. Lakers would not need a point guard if they were running the triangle. :)

Duki

Banned
lets talk super rugby.

Reds get 2 fly halfs back for the next game (have a bye this round).

Reds going to win the AU confrence ez. Then surprise everyone in the finals.

stormers got this shit on lockdown

beat the crusaders in the finals

tru story

Just because a player gets the touches, doesn't mean they'll convert the opotunities.

but it doesn't mean on a good team, they'd not get as many looks either.

Love wouldn't be putting up his recent numbers if everyone was healthy on that wolves team.

Love was putting up 25/13 when they were healthy

Kobe
Gasol
Bynum
Sessions

Lebron
Wade
Bosh
Chambers

Durant
Ibaka
Harden
Westbrook

Rose
Noah
Boozer
Deng

Garnett
Pierce
Rondo
Ray Ray

Who better in their primes? I still pick celts. If this group got together sooner we would have been talking about mulitple rings in 00s. Tho prime kobe is worth two players.

Before trade I switch sessions with either prime fisher or prime artest...Lakers of course

h3ro

KNICKS STILL OVER .500!

Frustrating game last noght. Team lacked any sort of flow on offense. While I give a fair share of credit to the bull's D, Baron looked horrendous out there. He's obviously being overextended right now.

Big game tonight, I hope they can refocus and bring their A-games, especially Novak.

giri

nah highlanders are weak as shit mentally (and health wise), crusaders will do their typical jammy crusaders bullshit and sneak in

stormers v gud team tho

I'm not sure they're better than they were last year though, i think everyone else is just worse this year.

So many injuries from the WC that players are still carrying.

LeBron doesn't even come close to deserving it. He put up the emptiest 36, 7 and 7 in NBA history tonight. Anyone who watched that game saw just how small an impact he can have on games even when he puts up huge stat lines.

Durant does more with less, and if in any of his stat categories he seems to achieve less than LeBron, he still gets more out of them.

Brons having the greatest season ever. Greater than Oscars trip dub. Greater than Wilts 50ppg. Greater than any of MJs, Birds, or Magics. Better than 2001 Shaq. Bron owns this MVP.

JambiBum

What's happening?

Talking about how shit has been getting too personal and that it hasn't been like it normally is. It comes from the whole Jalen Rose/Skip Bayless thing yesterday. Stephen A Smith is actually defending Skip.

Jalen saying that the media is too much about characters and not like how it used to be strictly reporting anymore. That's part of the reason why he killed Skip yesterday.

Chris Carter is talking about how difficult it is to find a balance between being a former athlete and a journalist. That athletes will get pissed at him when he calls them out but he tries to do his best to be respectful and do his job now.

Jalen is basically being a huge asshole in the whole situation. Said how anyone can be a journalist and that it doesn't take a lot of effort. Pissed SAS off quite a bit after that line.

Vahagn

Lebron's not having the greatest season ever...GTFO with that shit.

It's embarrassing...he's had less than 10 dominant games all season. And they've been complete ass for a month and a half.

A dominant scorer can get 40 points.

A dominant Rebounder can get 15 boards.

A dominant assist guy can get 15 assists.

Bron rarely ever does any of those things

We can call it "the greatest" if he keeps it up in the playoffs and leads the Heat to a chip.

Until then...

The post season doesn't matter when it comes to the greatest regular season ever. LeBron contributes more to his teams success than any other player.

Lebron's not having the greatest season ever...GTFO with that shit.

It's embarrassing...he's had less than 10 dominant games all season. And they've been complete ass for a month and a half.

A dominant scorer can get 40 points.

A dominant Rebouded can get 15 boards.

A dominant assist guy can get 15 assists.

Bron rarely ever does any of those things

Sorry but you're wrong.

Vahagn

This season

0 15+ assist games

0 15+ board games

3 40 point games

Dude is above average/good at everything...not dominant at anything. Best regular season player...no where near best season ever.

Kobe
Gasol
Bynum
Artest

Lebron
Wade
Bosh
Chambers

Durant
Ibaka
Harden
Westbrook

Rose
Noah
Boozer
Deng

Garnett
Pierce
Rondo
Ray Ray

If Prime Kobe had Bynum and Gasol back then, he'd have 3-peated again.
He was completely unstoppable and could still D up. If they went against the Celts, Kobe could potentially equal Ray's and Pierce's scoring by himself. Prime Ron Artest could make anyone his bitch on D.

Duncan
Manu
Jax
Parker.

They'd get run too.

Jalen is basically being a huge asshole in the whole situation. Said how anyone can be a journalist and that it doesn't take a lot of effort. Pissed SAS off quite a bit after that line.

As it should.

This season

0 15+ assist games

0 15+ board games

3 40 point games

Dude is above average/good at everything...not dominant at anything. Best regular season player...no where near best season ever.

I'd LOVE to find out where you get these arbitrary 15+ stats from. Seems you just came up with said statistic to downplay Bron's domination. How many 15+ assist games did Kobe have in his MVP season? How many 15+ board games did Kobe have in his MVP season? Please, do tell.

benjipwns

Banned
Most efficient*.
agggghhhhh
If Prime Kobe had Bynum and Gasol back then, he'd have 3-peated again.
He was completely unstoppable and could still D up. If they went against the Celts, Kobe could potentially equal Ray's and Pierce's scoring by himself. Prime Ron Artest could make anyone his bitch on D.
They'd get run too.
As it should.
You didn't quote my Knicks lineup!

This season

0 15+ assist games

0 15+ board games

3 40 point games

1272348532_original-lol.gif

Top Bottom