• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012 NBA Apr |OT| Presented By Unicef and Feed The Children, Fuk Yo Hunger Clown.

SUPREME1

Banned
Jalen showed composure, even while being uprofessinal and cutting off SAS. Meanwhile, SAS was being his usual whiney bitchass self.

Jalen got trapped into defending Kwame, but didn't lose much face as he was trying to prove a point.

SAS stating they have the audience in mind first and foremost was a fucking joke. If Jalen would have said they were actually looking out for ESPN and it's ratings, I would have lost it completely.

"You should have been in studio mayne" GOLD.

SAS slobbing Skip's cock was embarassing for all involved.

SAS comparing himself to Howard Cosell was LULZ. Jalen pointing out the Cosell was about advancing sport was also a great point (though he stopped short of pointing out that these fuckers are about tearing guys down).

Yeah... after today's show, respect wise:

Jalen>>Skip >>>>>>>>SAS

Not that I respect Jalen or Skip all that much, if any at all. Just showing how far behind SAS is on the list.

Jeff-DSA

Fire them all and get Karl Malone. He once contracted "he would have" to "he've."

This is the TV that we both need and deserve.

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes
@BlazerFreeman said:
#Blazers interim GM Chad Buchanan said Aldridge had an MRI performed on his right hip in Vail, Co., and an "abnormality" was discovered.

Of course.

Where's that gif where somebody is tossing a towel at jalens head?
BdoR5.gif

dude in posting from my iPhone too

#AppleBros

WxRnE.jpg

Do you look at Michael Jordan differently today than you did 10 years ago?

I dont think you can. He came back at 40 and did his thing on no knees.

GM stuff is water under a bridge. They casually mention how bad he is as an Exec. But its not beat down your throat where casual observers would really care.

Smarks know, but in the grand scheme of things it'll always be Jordan over Russell.

Canuck76

Banned
I actually like skip and stephen A. Both are too bombastic a lot but they both take stands and will take crow when its due.

Jalen on the other hand is a frigging idiot. Dude thinks he was an all-star level talent just because he rode with C-webb and Juwan in the playoffs. Dude rarely has salient points that are useful in a given discussion and also tried to seem hood with that "uncle tom" nonsense.

Puddles

Banned
Brons having the greatest season ever. Greater than Oscars trip dub. Greater than Wilts 50ppg. Greater than any of MJs, Birds, or Magics. Better than 2001 Shaq. Bron owns this MVP.

Most efficient*.

And greatest.

The post season doesn't matter when it comes to the greatest regular season ever. LeBron contributes more to his teams success than any other player.

Lets be honest, DWade's douche factor runs circles around LeBron's. LeBron is Notch and Wade is the Bethesda team of attorneys.

What in the flying fuck?

Canuck76

Banned
First Take is amazing right now

Y'all should watch this hahahaha. Stephen A "Jalen, Skip, I'ma need you to listen. I'm disgusted with both of y'all"

Jalen is just being an idiot. He should be fired. He's literally probably the worst person for the job. Didn't make any sense in his points. He doesn't want to hurt people's families or something. Also tried to use the fact that his Dad was number #1 pick back in the day to justify that he loves basketball

as far as journalism goes I don't have much for Skip, Not just for being a troll but for his hypocritical stances and sometimes shallow insight into topics. entertaining as far as heel characters, and I respect his boldness to a certain degree, he's a disgusting human being even if all of this is an act. Even though SAS is playing a character too ( to an extent ), I'm not so down on because even though he tip-toes on the line, he never crosses at least( from what I've heard of him at least ), and his verbose and loud manner of talking is thoroughly entertaining. I can respect Jalen for his composure and for the fact that he doesn't play up to the cameras, and he does bring an....... interesting perspective when he debates, so I enjoy when he's on, he can be a bit boring though.

Redux

Banned
Skip was like me in high school. Pass Pass Pass, angry at the politics.

But I was also told to pass to someone who is tall and can shoot.

Canuck76

Banned
this.

Portland is doing some weird shit in terms of not tanking but trying for a playoff spot they can't reach?

Let the man rest. He's the future, dont fuck this up.

Well part of it is guys wanting to prove themselves after nate left, and trying to show it was all his fault. And all the young guys wanting to get better

With our luck I'm sure Aldridge is already messed up.

I'm just expecting for him not to be there next season.

So he's Eminem?

I never thought that any point in my life someone would compare Eminem to Shakespeare.

And yet here we are.

Hollinger picked Tyson Chandler for DPOY. Can't say I disagree.

kpiPO.png

Don't like Ibaka or Hill 3rd team selections. And I think Tony Allen should be on the 1st team with Iggy or Deng over Bron.

Rubio being on there for half a season is meh.

Top Bottom