• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012 NBA Apr |OT| Presented By Unicef and Feed The Children, Fuk Yo Hunger Clown.

Ilive1up

hahaha.

what the fuck, knicks?

they just can't play the 2nd quarter at all. they were beasting it in the 1st and now this? a joke.

haha, Pau. miss wide open 8 footer, steals ball back and pass fake for layup and 1 on Timmy. Timmy of 5 years ago would have swatted that one out.

thekad

Banned
Simmons wrote in his latest article that the Nets could've had Paul Pierce for what they gave up for Gerald Wallace.

lawl

My first thought is that maybe they know Deron is leaving so they don't want Pierce's contract, but that just makes the trade worse (unless they jump into the top 3).

giri

All of the Knicks' cap is going to Melo, Chandler, and Amar'e.

The Knicks can't amnesty or dump Amar'e.

The Knicks therefore can only offer the MLE.

Dragic is going to get way more than the MLE.

Knicks can resign Lin because teams can go over the cap to resign their own players.

I don't know if dragic is going to get way more than the MLE.

I love the dragon, but cmon....

He might get a 5 year 8m/yr contract.

pilonv1

AqPfIR0CIAE8xOc.jpg

lol georgetown

giri

Wow, i didn't realise dragics stat line since starting for the rockets.

19 & 9 shooting over .500 and .450 from 3.

OKC should trade westbrook for dragic & lowry.

Damn, Bynum missed like 3 shots he normally makes easily. That last one just rimming out.

Spurs shot 4/5 from 3. Last 3 games have been 60% from 3 vs Lakers and now it continues.

This 3 point shooting has gotten out of hand. Even poor D can't explain this shit.

Doomsayer

Damn, Bynum missed like 3 shots he normally makes easily. That last one just rimming out.

Spurs shot 4/5 from 3. Last 3 games have been 60% from 3 vs Lakers and now it continues.

This 3 point shooting has gotten out of hand. Even poor D can't explain this shit.

Since the all star break, we have had teams go fucking HAM on us from 20-23 feet. It's seriously like witchcraft.

Magilla

Banned
Celtics are so lethargic, but it isn't surprising after the heat game. It is hard/boring to watch though. Put in the rookies for some energy or lulz.

Top Bottom