• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012 NBA Apr |OT| Presented By Unicef and Feed The Children, Fuk Yo Hunger Clown.

Emwitus

LMAO@ the people on the other page acting like they knew the Mavs had a good chance to win it all last year. Get. The. Fuck. Out.

Almost no one took that team seriously as contenders going into the playoffs. Period. I don't have enough hair follicles on my head to count how many times people claimed Rick Carlisle was one the worst coaches of all time and how they couldn't win shit because of his idiocy. And it wasn't just Brandy either, so don't even try that fucking bullshit...

Now all of a sudden people wanna act like they knew they had a good chance all along?? Ahaahahahah

This. Almost every one was counting them out against the blazers and let's not even start talking about LA and OKC and miami and.................Yeah

diehard

Fleer
Dallas was the underdog for three of their four series. I was more supportive of their players than most and still had them losing in the first-round which is pretty embarrassing in retrospect...

Stop trying to be humble. You kept saying how clutch they were and everybody kept laughing at you.

SoulPlaya

more money than God
Dam you guys don't like Rose anymore lol.
Nah, I like him. The Boozer Defense Force just needs a scapegoat. I'm just preparing that's all.

"Boozer needs more touches!"

"Pass the ball Rose!"

"Another ISO?"

"Damn it, Thibs! Run a real play (that involves Boozer)!"

"Fucking Deng! 30% shooting AGAIN?"

Nah, I like him. The Boozer Defense Force just needs a scapegoat. I'm just preparing that's all.

"Boozer needs more touches!"

"Pass the ball Rose!"

"Another ISO?"

"Damn it, Thibs! Run a real play (that involves Boozer)!"

"Fucking Deng! 30% shooting AGAIN?"

You think it's Jordan all over again???

Players don't move without the ball and instead just watch Rose do his thing???

Because I think he makes the good pass when there's someone that makes a good cut and has a more high percentage shot.

Except at the end of the games of course.

exarkun

Wade is like Carlton from Fresh Prince. He says stuff, tries to step up and represent for himself, but then when Uncle Phil finds out about what he said he shits himself and blames someone else.

smh wade.

Wade is like Carlton from Fresh Prince. He says stuff, tries to step up and represent for himself, but then when Uncle Phil finds out about what he said he shits himself and blames someone else.

smh wade.

Maybe he said that and it was after what Ozzie Guillen said and he thought no one would notice or care.

So is Lebron Ashley, Jazz or Nicky?

204232.jpg

SoulPlaya

more money than God
You think it's Jordan all over again???

Players don't move without the ball and instead just watch Rose do his thing???

Because I think he makes the good pass when there's someone that makes a good cut and has a more high percentage shot.

Except at the end of the games of course.
Well, there you go. I think it's bad offensive coaching. There's a plethora of that in the league, and it's terrible.

Redux

Banned
Must more respect for Bynum now. He manages to act like a goofball but not come out as a corrupt selfish tool like Howard.

Well, there you go. I think it's bad offensive coaching. There's a plethora of that in the league, and it's terrible.

Yeah, you know if Thibs drew up a different play that Derrick would go along with it even if he still thought he was the best option.

I don't really want other plays drawn up, just alternate options depending on what goes on during the play.

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
We should all fill out some kind of playoff prediction sheet, once playoffs teams are set in stone.

I'm gonna ride dat Lakers dark horse all the way behind the shed where it'll be shot.
We did two years ago. I had the bobcats taking Orlando to six games. They probably would've too if it weren't for Felton spreading his cheeks whenever Jameer came down the court.

SoulPlaya

more money than God
Yeah, you know if Thibs drew up a different play that Derrick would go along with it even if he still thought he was the best option.

I don't really want other plays drawn up, just alternate options depending on what goes on during the play.
Yeah, Rose isn't demanding the ball at the end of the game, or trying to be selfish. Our system is designed for him to score, but I feel like we do have offensive weapons. At the very least, we can't become so damn predictable at the end of games. It makes it too easy for opposing teams.

SUPREME1

Banned

I saw him go after Blake at the end of the game, but didn't realize he was asking for the ball at the 3-line before that. LOL.

Bynum don't give a flying fuck about former CotY Mike Brown.

Moments later during the postgame sideline interview, they asked him about his 30 rebounds and he replied with: "I shot the ball like shit and it's bothering me (then the censor kicked in)". Clear as day. He really just don't give a fuck.

Bynum is a villain in this league. And I'm okay with that.

RedAssedApe

Banned
Bynum been doing his best to turn heel but I think I'm starting to enjoy his antics (as long as no one gets hurt and the Lakers keep winning) LOL

TCB, Sharp, Rodeo, or reilo typically do it

*cough

On that note, we should start talking about awards. I'm gonna open voting in a week and I want nominations for categories. Last time we had

Best NBA .gif
Best photoshop/NBA image
Best photoshopper
Village idiot of the year
Best meltdown
Funniest poster
Best new NBA-age meme
ROTY
Most substantive poster
Best news breaker
Best troll
MVP

Which categories should go, and which should stay? What new categories should be added?

Also, who's a rookie and who is not? I need a list for people to choose from.

On that note, we should start talking about awards. I'm gonna open voting in a week and I want nominations for categories. Last time we had

Best NBA .gif
Best photoshop/NBA image
Best photoshopper
Village idiot of the year-
Best meltdown-
Funniest poster-Clovingsteam
Best new NBA-age meme
ROTY
Most substantive poster-Clovingsteam
Best news breaker
Best troll
MVP- Clovingsteam

Which categories should go, and which should stay? What new categories should be added?

Also, who's a rookie and who is not? I need a list for people to choose from.

Fixed

DY_nasty

Rookies - Coffee, Sunhi, Canuck, Heavy, Vag, emp, Alv(?), Vire lol, and I'm forgetting some I'm sure.

Village idiot and troll are kind of the same thing. Also "knows wtf they're talking about" should be a topic too.

Rookies - Coffee, Sunhi, Canuck, Heavy, Vag, emp, Alv(?), Vire lol, and I'm forgetting some I'm sure.

Village idiot and troll are kind of the same thing. Also "knows wtf they're talking about" should be a topic too.

Coffee, Heavy and Vire aren't rookies.

Late push for the Snitch of the Year award.

rage1973

I would like to see a single post that predicted Dallas winning it all before the playoffs started. Lot of people jumped on their bandwagon after the series sweep of the Lakers though.

CommonSense is new right? And Syphon?

Well, not really. Village idiot is the guy we love to make fun of. Troll of the year is more complimentary; a good troll (by this thread's definition) is someone who angers, baits, and derides his enemies in clever, ingenious, and funny ways.

I don't think I count as a rookie. I posted in here a little bit last season. It would be like people giving Blake Griffin rookie of the year after being around the team for a y-

oh...

DY_nasty

I would like to see a single post that predicted Dallas winning it all before the playoffs started. Lot of people jumped on their bandwagon after the series sweep of the Lakers though.
Winning it all? No. WCF? Sure - which is way more than LA can hope for. Which is why its a bad comparison.

Top Bottom