• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012 NBA Apr |OT| Presented By Unicef and Feed The Children, Fuk Yo Hunger Clown.

I like how cocky The Crimson Swag is trying to be a year after the Grizzlies destroyed them in the 1st round.

Czzz West (5pur5 if you can't keep up) will be interesting to watch. A "JAAAAXXX" post here, a "Neal With It" post there...but ultimately, the outcome won't end with number 5 methinks.

If it does, then give the Finals MVP to Fat Diaw.

For DY.

Just don't get yourself banned. I want you here for the playoffs.

Jeff-DSA

ujjfO.gif

Most despicable team in the league right now.

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
Before we got Sessions the Lakers were a 3 man team. Two when Bynum gets thrown out.

I will have to see him play well in the playoffs before I am sold on him.

Losing Lamar was the killer for us this year.
The thing is, its only bad because Mike brown demands it be bad. McBob, Ebank, Glock... he just doesn't use em.

Barrage

Gilbert Arenas said:
"What's funny is when JaVale and Nick (Young, another former teammate) got traded this year, they called me and said, 'We out on good behavior. Dray went up for his parole hearing and got denied,'" Arenas' way of saying Blatche still remains with the Wizards. "We make a joke about it."

With this and the shoe-shitting, they should use the OZ theme for Wizards pre-game introductions.

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
So tell me which team you think is the deepest.
Only other team that could match up with their depth would be the Knicks if they were healthy.
The Knicks are deep?

What is your definition of deep? A bunch of well known guys who may or may not be garbage?

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!
So tell me which team you think is the deepest.
Only other team that could match up with their depth would be the Knicks if they were healthy.

Bulls and Thunder are both quite a bit deeper than the Knicks and Nuggets

Quality of bench.
Novak, Davis, Smith, Shumpert, and Jeffries.
You don't think that's a quality bench?

Let me tell you how those of us without blue colored glasses see your bench;

Novak: One dimensional

Smith: See Novak

Shump: Quality bench guy

Davis: fat ass joke

Jefferies: Who?

Can someone slow down that GIF a bit so more of the contact/no contact can be seen?

It looks to me that the one player's hand went in the direction/hit Griffin's face and he flinched back.

Jeff-DSA

Can someone slow down that GIF a bit so more of the contact/no contact can be seen?

It looks to me that the one player's hand went in the direction/hit Griffin's face and he flinched back.

It's not like we don't have any precedent to assume that Blake Griftin' is trying to sell something via flopping...

Having watched the video I think that there was contact made. HOWEVER, its pretty obvious that Griffin pulls a bitchass flop

Looked like a tap more than a slap or a punch

btw, chipotle is fucking amazing

Jeff-DSA

Sorry, I can't take critics of flopping seriously when they're Jazz fans.

The Clippers have more flops this season alone than the entirety of the Jazz franchise's history. Kirilenko at least could go several games between dives, but Flop City can't turn the switch off for even a 5 minute window.

I'd be more inclined to care about that gif further if Griffin wasn't the basketball equivalent of the guy who faked whiplash on the brady bunch.

One day an opposing coach is going to bring a suit case to a game is what I'm saying.

rage1973

Bulls and Thunder are both quite a bit deeper than the Knicks and Nuggets
I will give you Chicago but OKC?
Outside Harden and Collison their 8 through 12 guys are worse than the Lakers.
Fisher
Daquan Cook
Royal Ivey
Mohammed
Lazar Hayward
Cole Aldrich
All complete garbage.
And Sefolosha and Perkins are below average players in their starting lineup as well.

I'd be more inclined to care about that gif further if Griffin wasn't the basketball equivalent of the guy who faked whiplash on the brady bunch.

One day an opposing coach is going to bring a suit case to a game is what I'm saying.

Lakers fan can't say anything either considering they had Fisher.

That episode was awesome, especially the ingenious plan the dad had in throwing the briefcase.

Top Bottom