• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012 NBA Apr |OT| Presented By Unicef and Feed The Children, Fuk Yo Hunger Clown.

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
THANK YOU

Perception v. reality. If you read through the last few pages, what happens is that any action of Lebron is viewed immediately with the presumption towards the narrative that has been built up around him.

Have you not seen him be abnormally inactive since OT started?

Normally, I just troll a bit - but now he's fucking with my money.

Watson just said: "hoooooooooooooooooooooo0o0o0o0o0o0o0old mah dick."

If they can't beat the Bulls without their MVP, they can't beat the Bulls in the playoffs. Fuck the dumb shit. They can't turn shit on, but they sure can turn it off.

You're seeing what you want to see.

but I don't dislike Lebron as a player. I actually wish he was better than he was because he's wasting his talent by acting scared at the end of games.

It's not what i want to see. But it is what happens. Almost everyone sees it. Lebron will take a shot if he has to, but he doesn't want to create a shot or play. Even on the last one, he got the ball off a nice curl, then makes the wrong pass by immediately giving it to Battier covered in the corner when Bron could have turned the corner and gone to the hoop.

When does Bron attack the hoop at the end of games with Miami?

thekad

Banned
Have you not seen him be abnormally inactive since OT started?

Normally, I just troll a bit - but now he's fucking with my money.

That last play he should have taken a three instead of passing it to Battier. Otherwise? No, he's been playing like he always plays.

it's so fucking hilarious. As he was bringing the ball up, he was already trying to find someone to pass it off to. He does not want to create plays. Waits for someone else to do something to pass it off. Not like Rondo, like someone who wants to do nothing.

His body language is soooooo different at the end of a game than the rest of it. It's staggering.

How can anyone deny this? It's not about not being clutch, it's something entirely different.

He doesn't have the gene. Wade is doing everything he can to win the game, and LeBron, who's as talented as anybody in the NBA, stands in the corner and does nothing.

Emwitus

but I don't dislike Lebron as a player. I actually wish he was better than he was because he's wasting his talent by acting scared at the end of games.

It's not what i want to see. But it is what happens. Almost everyone sees it. Lebron will take a shot if he has to, but he doesn't want to create a shot or play. Even on the last one, he got the ball off a nice curl, then makes the wrong pass by immediately giving it to Battier covered in the corner when Bron could have turned the corner and gone to the hoop.

When does Bron attack the hoop at the end of games with Miami?

THIS. Ignore wade, YOU ARE BETTER THAN WADE DUDE!! Gosh, lebron.

THIS.

and it's happened almost the entire Q4 and OT.

even now, he's still dishing to Bosh LIKE HE'S NOT THE BEST FINISHER ON THE FUCKING TEAM.

Onemic

Lebron has disappeared this entire OT and the last 5 min of the 4th quarter. It isn't perception vs reality, Lebron just isn't a killer like Wade is.

Vire

The sad truth is, if Lebron knocked down both free throws we would have won.

I haven't even seen him do anything in OT either.

Tom Penny

Lebron has disappeared this entire OT and the last 5 min of the 4th quarter. It isn't perception vs reality, Lebron just isn't a killer like Wade is.

It kind of sucks to be Spo. Lebron puts him in a bind. He can't run any plays with like 2.2 for his best player to end games because that's really not enough time for him to defer to another player to take the shot instead.

DJ88

Watching the Heat play sometimes is just an awful tragedy. It hurts my brain trying to comprehend how a team with so much talent can put out an OT performance like this one. It's just sad.

Top Bottom