• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012 NBA Apr |OT| Presented By Unicef and Feed The Children, Fuk Yo Hunger Clown.

charsace

Just read some of the Wii u thread. One thing I realized during the Zelda demo is that there is no tessellation. They have a big spider creature, which would be a great way for them to show of tessellation. No tessellation to be seen. This doesn't mean the Wii u doesn't have a DX11 or OGL4 level video card, but you have to wonder why they didn't show off tessellation when its been the it effect to show off since 2010.

giri

I can't decide who's worse between Atlanta and Orlando...

At first, Atlanta looked even more fraud than usual but after Josh Smith got Bilas'd again they look less fraudy compared to the Magic.

Is Horford back from his shoulder injury yet?

with out him their chances of progressing are minimalistic.

Joe Johnson is having a decidedly horrible year too.

Meyers Leonard declared for the draft.

Finally, a white seven-footer with freak athleticism that no college basketball analyst will praise and call underrated because of his hustle and toughness. Breaking down the stereotypes.

exarkun

got both games on

rox getting fucked up by noah, and just cant get comfortable. Its like they got hit in the mouth and are still reeling

I hate how OKC's crowd always boos calls. Shit is annoying. Must be amazing for fans and the team themselves, but its annoying to hear when its obviously a foul

giri

got both games on

rox getting fucked up by noah, and just cant get comfortable. Its like they got hit in the mouth and are still reeling

I hate how OKC's crowd always boos calls. Shit is annoying. Must be amazing for fans and the team themselves, but its annoying to hear when its obviously a foul

Considering the really dodgey calls they get on the offensive end, it's hard for them to learn what really is and isn't a foul.

I admittedly haven't seen a ton of him, but am I crazy for thinking Thomas Robinson might be the 2nd or 3rd best player in the draft and see some Blake Griffin in him?

got both games on

Considering most of them have only just started watching basketball I think its safe to say they don't know the rules

I admittedly haven't seen a ton of him, but am I crazy for thinking Thomas Robinson might be the 2nd or 3rd best player in the draft and see some Blake Griffin in him?

Well, he's getting destroyed right now, but everyone has him rated top 4, so no.

So Barnes sucks? All I remember is the insane hype the guy had in high school.

Average athlete and shooter, still hasn't learned how to dribble and pass so he's been average.

Top Bottom