• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012 NBA Apr |OT| Presented By Unicef and Feed The Children, Fuk Yo Hunger Clown.

This Mavs team is like really boring to watch. Last year they were awesome to watch when they were on their A game, but I don't even know if they are capable of an A game this year.

Vire

This Mavs team is like the complete opposite of fun to watch. Last year they were awesome to watch when they were on their A game, but I don't even know if they are capable of an A game this year.

The Heat were terrible the year after they won in 2006 too.

Too many changes and not enough motivation to win.

JoeFu

Banned
This Mavs team is like really boring to watch. Last year they were awesome to watch when they were on their A game, but I don't even know if they are capable of an A game this year.

Yeah, to be honest the last few weeks I've choose to play games instead of watch Mavs games.

Radec

Damn, back to back 3s from the nets.

This Mavs team is like the complete opposite of fun to watch. Last year they were awesome to watch when they were on their A game, but I don't even know if they are capable of an A game this year.

Because this Mavs is not the Mavs that won the chip last year.

Can't say I'm still proud on using my Mavericks Mug here in the office now. :/

Branduil

I'm just going to erase this entire season from my mind afterwards. As far as I'm concerned the NBA stayed locked-out.

Oh look more BS threes.

Chris Paul got booed at Dodger Stadium the other night?

LOL

P_Rodney_Dangerfield_1.jpeg

#Clippertown

Canuck76

Banned
Hey Canuck, what does Elliot Williams have to do get some burn?

You mean playing time? In classic Portland tradition he has a shoulder injury and is out for the rest of the year. But I'm with you man, when he's on court he's great. He was in the background a bit, so he really brings good defensive energy, uses those great hops to get rebounds and just plays hard when he's on the floor.

I can't imagine he's not in the rotation next season.

Top Bottom