• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012 NBA Apr |OT| Presented By Unicef and Feed The Children, Fuk Yo Hunger Clown.

Regarding Tyson Chandler's Defensive impact for the Knicks:
Code:
	   Defensive Rank 	Opponent FG%
2011-12 	4th 	           44.1%
2010-11 	22nd 	           47.2%
2009-10 	27th 	           48.6%
2008-09 	23rd 	           48.0%
2007-08 	29th 	           47.4%
2006-07 	25th 	           46.0%
2005-06 	26th 	           46.7%
2004-05 	25th 	           46.5%
as per basketballreference.

Gotta give Shumps some credit too.

Vire

Regarding Tyson Chandler's Defensive impact for the Knicks:
Code:
	   Defensive Rank 	Opponent FG%
2011-12 	4th 	           44.1%
2010-11 	22nd 	           47.2%
2009-10 	27th 	           48.6%
2008-09 	23rd 	           48.0%
2007-08 	29th 	           47.4%
2006-07 	25th 	           46.0%
2005-06 	26th 	           46.7%
2004-05 	25th 	           46.5%
as per basketballreference.

Mavs really really have suffered as a result of him leaving.

Also, firing Pringles wasn't a bad idea either.

Tell that to Doc Rivers, LeBron James and the countless others that said he deserved the award.

You probably know more about the game than they do though...

There's this thing called humbleness. They showed it.

God. Fisher runs the ugliest fast break I've ever seen a PG run. He's just a bulldog running out of control looking for contact on a layup.

Love him...but DAMN. The Lakers weren't good enough to keep him on their roster. OKC is. Glad he's happy.

giri

Uhh somehow a Blazers team missing Batum, L.M.A and failton is keeping up with the suns. Bad Jamal "watch me swag" shots, Wes Mathews doing whatever the hell he wants, full on missed alley oops. No defense on either side. Luke Babbit half court 3's. Just stupid.

Both coaches are in hell right now. (Gentry's pissed that the Blazers are somehow still hanging around)

Thats because the defensive powerhouse that is Gortat has only kept JJ Hickson to 7 of 9 shooting or some shit.

Mavs really really got hurt by him leaving.

Also, firing Pringles wasn't a bad idea either.
68ff473f72f78aa30f5e87_large.jpg

Let's hope so.

I'm not 100% happy about what's going on but I'm not panicking.

It pisses me off with Deng though, I was scared shitless when he had that injury(worried about how painful it would be for him), then he came back against Milwaukee and shot great but has been very erratic since.

Deng has a very good outside shot and now he sometimes makes it but sometimes misses badly which he never really did before.

I'm more disappointed with him than Derrick's situation or anyone else's because he was having a very strong start to the season.

I still see his value on the floor even though he's not the same.

Smokey

DAT MOTHAFUCKIN LOTTERY

IWMTB19 what player should be available to the Rockets in their annual trip to purgatory

i need a rocketscycle.jpg

Vire

Or maybe they see his impact firsthand and don't just rely on armchair quarterback statistics.

Armchair quarterback stats?

Lebron had more points per game, a better shooting percentage from all spots, as many assists, more rebounds and more steals.

What more evidence do you want?

Much like MJ, people got tired of giving Lebron MVP every year so they decided to spread the wealth.

Most improved player does not equal most valuable.

SoulPlaya

more money than God
I'm not 100% happy about what's going on but I'm not panicking.

It pisses me off with Deng though, I was scared shitless when he had that injury(worried about how painful it would be for him), then he came back against Milwaukee and shot great but has been very erratic since.

Deng has a very good outside shot and now he sometimes makes it but sometimes misses badly which he never really did before.

I'm more disappointed with him than Derrick's situation or anyone else's because he was having a very strong start to the season.

I still see his value on the floor even though he's not the same.
We should have traded Deng when his value was so damn high.

Top Bottom