• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012 NBA Apr |OT| Presented By Unicef and Feed The Children, Fuk Yo Hunger Clown.

wetwilly.gif

just so.. strange.

Gordon shoulda karate chopped him back.

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
Just watched some highlights on Austin rivers. Dang. This kid is hot. Looks like a Brandon Roy type. Great first step and just a sniper from 3. Some mocks have this kid going at 16 which i doubt will happen.

I know I shouldn't be pulled in by the hype but someone is going to steal this kid and get a warrior
NEVER SEEN HIM PLAY BEFORE LOL

Jeff-DSA

Read Delonte's lips. He says "bitch ass white boy."

It's not like anybody understands anything that comes out of his mouth. It probably sounded like, "She's a brick house, barbie toy."

And Hayward could pick Delonte up and absolutely trash him. G TYME doesn't fight, because G TYME doesn't want to become a killer.

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
Yes dudes legit crazy but come on. He's also legit bipolar and has actually gotten to a good place in his life.

Thought about the Lebron's mom angle but that would undermine the entire point

That's got nothing to do with LBJ's mom. Dude has been rocking the kiss of death since he was at St Joes.

If anything, LBJ should be mad that his mother was tainted beyond taint.

Not to mention, Marc guards Pau for most of those matchups, doesn't he? thats how i remember it anyway.

The gasol brothers both regularly lay eggs when they play each other.

ahahahahahahahhahaha westbrook.

Marc and Bynum guard each other 80% of the time. Marc struggles vs Drew and Pau struggles versus Speights this season.

Yes dudes legit crazy but come on. He's also legit bipolar and has actually gotten to a good place in his life.

Thought about the Lebron's mom angle but that would undermine the entire point
Wow didn't know that. I have a family member who is bipolar, it's heavy stuff. So many meds.

It would help to explain this stuff.

Duki

Banned
god lebron is so clearly mvp

what a joke trying to make it into a race

if you dont think he is the literal and only mvp you have literally been spoiled by his play

with a shittier team around him than durant

aznpxdd

if you dont think he is the literal and only mvp you have literally been spoiled by his play

Just like how Shaq won MVP's all those years. Oh wait.

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!

Wait? Wade and Bosh make a shittier team than Westbrook and Harden?

Duki

Banned
Wait? Wade and Bosh make a shittier team than Westbrook and Harden?

theyve played better imo

wades either been on the bench or sub standard (for wade)

bosh continues to look lost when both lebron and wade play

and the thunder from 4 to 15 are mostly better

literally completely undermines durants mvp candidacy imo

giri

theyve played better imo

4 - 15 might be better, but certainly not offensively. Defensively and as role players, maybe. Could be argued.

Also, thinking about it, thats really absurd.

MVP candidates come from one of the top 4 teams in the league. Of course their team is going to be very good. It's not like DMC or Pau are running an MVP campaign.

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!
theyve played better imo

23 ppg is a sub par?

No single player on the Thunder is more talented than any of those three besides KD..

The Heat are poorly coached is one issue..

And without LBJ the Heat would still be fairly dangerous.. Without KD the Thunder are pure trash

giri

23 ppg is a sub par?

No single player on the Thunder is more talented than any of those three besides KD..

The Heat are poorly coached is one issue..

And without LBJ the Heat would still be fairly dangerous.. Without KD the Thunder are pure trash

Whilst i agree durant is more VALUABLE to the thunder, i think the thunder are incredibly poorly coached also. No KD means Harden becomes so much more invaluable to them.

But, if LBJ goes down, i can see the Heat still winning a first and second round play off series.

If KD goes down, thunder don't make it out of the first round.

That's the difference between the two and what they mean for their team.

I'm not even debating who is a better player, people forget that is not the name of the award.

Top Bottom