• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012 NBA Apr |OT| Presented By Unicef and Feed The Children, Fuk Yo Hunger Clown.

Blake can't hit anything. Don't like the pace much, either.

Bench unit is struggling. They need to post up ron a bit or something other than Blake dribbling. Good time to bring Ramon in.

I want everyone to watch Matt Bonner

I've been saying this on IRC but you guys can see it now

Matt Bonner has improved leaps and bounds defensively. I dunno how Pop did it but he turned water into wine.

Obviously hes no defensive anchor but hes no longer a liability. For real. It sounds crazy but trust me and watch him.

Blake can't hit anything. Don't like the pace much, either.

Bench unit is struggling. They need to post up ron a bit or something other than Blake dribbling. Good time to bring Ramon in.

So far the Lakers PG play has been shit all around. Either Blake or Sesh need to wake the fuck up.

I want everyone to watch Matt Bonner

I've been saying this on IRC but you guys can see it now

Matt Bonner has improved leaps and bounds defensively. I dunno how Pop did it but he turned water into wine.

Obviously hes no defensive anchor but hes no longer a liability. For real. It sounds crazy but trust me and watch him.

More likely you're watching Duncan barely able to move laterally and think he's still an elite defender and comparing Bonner to that version of Timmy thinking Bonner isn't trash.

Spurs don't play much D, anyway.

How the fuck would this guy not know that the picture of the set of breasts wasn't 'sexted' to him from his girlfriend?

Does call ID not work in 'Think Like A Man'?

April 20th...fucking hurry up and get here.

Metta with 3 fouls this early is really bad.

Blake and Sessions unit now. :(

4th in the West defensively, better than the Lakers.

Like when the Suns were 14th years ago. Get big leads, fuck other teams offense up and have benches suck. Lakers D was much better until Ramon came and Lakers decided to rest their legs and outscore teams a bit. I'm confident in the playoffs Lakers D will be much better than the Spurs D.

Donecan got blocked then scored on...

wade-damn-o.gif

More likely you're watching Duncan barely able to move laterally and think he's still an elite defender and comparing Bonner to that version of Timmy thinking Bonner isn't trash.

Spurs don't play much D, anyway.

Yes they do and you have no idea what you are talking about.

Tim Duncan is still our most valuable player.

Just be quiet and watch as we dismantle your team.

Like when the Suns were 14th years ago. Get big leads, fuck other teams offense up and have benches suck. Lakers D was much better until Ramon came and Lakers decided to rest their legs and outscore teams a bit. I'm confident in the playoffs Lakers D will be much better than the Spurs D.

Not sure I'm seeing that, Spurs' starters all have much better defensive ratings than their bench which wouldn't be the case if what you said was happening. Spurs starters DRtg is around 101 which is pretty great for the West this year.

Not sure I'm seeing that, Spurs' starters all have much better defensive ratings than their bench which wouldn't be the case if what you said was happening. Spurs starters DRtg is around 101 which is pretty great for the West this year.

Yeah, they're a good defense with a big lead, I'll admit that, cuz of their style. I know it's weird, but teams like Phoenix and Denver in the past were similar.

They've also had a lot more rest than I think any other team with Pop resting guys against crappy teams and playing the least amount of games to date (going into Monday had 8 games left).

I just don't buy their defense as a playoff style defense. Like last year.

sweet steal and then a triple from duncan

WORD broski. Thank you BD for playing very VERY mediocre since Lin got injured.

he has his moments but his biggest problem is that he overdribbles which usually runs the shot clock down and/or turns it over. hes also only like 75% healthy and you can tell he cant keep up with fast paces at all

See, Ron's 3rd foul killed the Lakers. Fucked up the rotation bad by forcing Blake and Ramon to play together.

No 3rd offensive option, either, with him out while Pau or Drew rests. Bleh.

Top Bottom