• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012 NBA Apr |OT| Presented By Unicef and Feed The Children, Fuk Yo Hunger Clown.

Announcement!

Future NBA or NFL or possibly MLS (never NHL) star #2 is on its way to this world. Coming in October, my wife and I will be having another baby boy. Our first, Tyson, is already a beast on the court and he's yet to hit his 3rd birthday.

Ok, continue arguing about Kobe or something.

Awesome.

Darkman M

Announcement!

Future NBA or NFL or possibly MLS (never NHL) star #2 is on its way to this world. Coming in October, my wife and I will be having another baby boy. Our first, Tyson, is already a beast on the court and he's yet to hit his 3rd birthday.

Baseball is where the big bucks are.

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!
Announcement!

Congrats!!

John Karl DSA

Frauds just like you've been the last 4 years.

Never frauds, just injured.

If we're healthy, prepare the parade.

So much shit talking from a guy whose team is 0-1 against their rivals missing thier best player and have a half time lead.

Our rivals? And who is that supposed to be? Our only rivals are contenders.

And you know as well as I do that the Lakers are better without their cancer. Still not enough to overcome the best team in the NBA (tm)

Announcement!

Congrats.

Jimmer Gordon-DSA is a fantastic name for your next son.

I don't even understand what this means... The Sonics of old were feared throughout the league. They didn't go to the finals every season but they were almost always in the WCF or real close..

The Thunder in a 7 game series shouldn't be a matchup you want.. unless you are stupid...

plenty of teams go the WCF/ECF or go real close.
but doesn't mean they should be feared.
OKC comes off a regular season team.

Cloudy

Banned
Metta foul trouble, bad defensive execution, and us playing at the Spurs tempo is what did us in in my opinion. Oh well.

Biggest issue right there. The guys are feeling themselves a bit too much right now and played out of character that 2nd quarter. Gotta slow it down vs. this team

Announcement!

Aaaw!

Awesome news Jeff! Really happy for you <3

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!
plenty of teams go the WCF/ECF or go real close.
but doesn't mean they should be feared.
OKC comes off a regular season team.

The teams they beat on the way their beg the differ..

OKC matches up really well against the Lakers and that won't change in the playoffs..

I think they are beatable for sure.. but they should respected/feared

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
I hope GS gets in the draft. They're usually good for catching the duds and the UGLY
Announcement!

No NHL?

*nods in approval*

Congrats

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
MVP MVP MVP

edit: also, shout out to IWMTB - dude knows basketball (especially when he's not commenting on a Utar game)

bTKfX.jpg

I rather stay away from all the shit talking because the Spurs are awesome at blowing leads, but saying the Spurs have no halfcourt game? LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL!!!

You're the new Suns. Deal with it.

Did I say that? I said they're easily beatable in a half court game. Can't let them run...

Dude, just admit you're wrong about our half court offense. There have been no fast break points this quarter and Parker is killing the shit out of you guys

Being perimeter strong doesn't mean you don't play a solid half-court game.

:|

Dude, just admit you're wrong about our half court offense. There have been no fast break points this quarter and Parker is killing the shit out of you guys

Reading Comprehension, how does it work?

here is what I said:

"Spurs transition game is amazing, though. But if you just don't give them the transition, they are easily beatable."

I never argued their halfcourt game is bad. I said they're easily beatable if you shut down their transition.

giri

Reading Comprehension, how does it work?

here is what I said:

"Spurs transition game is amazing, though. But if you just don't give them the transition, they are easily beatable."

I never argued their halfcourt game is bad. I said they're easily beatable if you shut down their transition.

Wut....?

Edited before i got the original version of what you posted :p

Wut wut? If you don't give the Spurs transition opportunities, they're an easily beatable team in the playoffs.

Do people not believe this? Might as well just give them the title. Unless y'all think their transition game isn't good right now...

Top Bottom