• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012 NBA Apr |OT| Presented By Unicef and Feed The Children, Fuk Yo Hunger Clown.

giri

Yes, around him..

It doesn't mean make a team based on him.. it means in the sense of have talent near him..

Here's a truth. The bulls would have killed to have someone with Ben Gordons balls step up and hit down the open jumpers rose created in last years ECF.

Might have pushed that series to 7 games.

Man, I don't look forward to having to play the Falcons and Knicks on the road to finish the season. The Clippers' final 5 games are just brutal. Even the Hornets are looking really formidable these days.

h3ro

Man, I don't look forward to having to play the Falcons and Knicks on the road to finish the season. The Clippers' final 5 games are just brutal. Even the Hornets are looking really formidable these days.

subtle.

Knicks are so gotdam bad in the third. Turrible.

Bah, you know who I meant. I almost have to cheer for the Hawks now that they have 2 former Razorbacks on the team (first time I can ever remember two former Razorback teammates on the same NBA team).

3rd quarter curse&#8482; has returned. hell, knicks for some reason always screw up with too much rest. exercise bikes for everyone >_<

i cant even be mad at bibby tonight either

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
Otis Smith told John Denton of OrlandoMagic.com on Wednesday. "He can start doing some cardio things, so we'll start doing that soon," Smith, the team's President of Basketball Operations, said. The OrlandoMagic.com scribe says the team hopes to have Turkoglu back in time for next Wednesday's matchup against the Charlotte Bobcats.

Fuck, Hedo is coming back :(

Vire

Apparently the best recipe for Lebron is Dwyane sitting on the bench.

10 of 12 shooting on crazy jumpshots.

28 Points heading into the fourth.

Knicks' stats across the board are better this game vs. the Nets except 3's and they hit more, however Knicks have attempted too many.

24-14 for the Nets, effing 3rd quarter Knicks.

tyson has been missing too many of his dunks. its so anti climactic cause i want to holler and stuff but then i see it doesnt go in and i feel sad :(

h3ro

tyson has been missing too many of his dunks. its so anti climactic cause i want to holler and stuff but then i see it doesnt go in and i feel sad :(

zNLee.jpg

This is not the face of one who cares for your feelings.

Top Bottom