• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012 NBA Apr |OT| Presented By Unicef and Feed The Children, Fuk Yo Hunger Clown.

Smokey

oh look another game where the rockets are doing fine in the 1st half

2nd half collapse incoming and on way to 3rd straight lottery. rocketscycle.jpg

Ilive1up

seriously, melo should be in consideration for the mvp award.

he literally is the most valuable player on this team.

i can't say lebron is the MVP on the heat.

New Jersey is a road game for the Knicks like the Clippers are a road game for Lakers.

Let's not overreact.

seriously, melo should be in consideration for the mvp award.

101108093053175662.gif

AlphaSnake

...and that, kids, was the first time I sucked a dick for crack
I just saw someone lift up her iPad to take a pic of the Knick bench. Wtf...people actually do that?

On the one hand, it's a miracle that we're only down 4. On the other hand, if you'd told me that we started 6-8 from 3 while the Nuggets only had 2 3 pointers, I'd be sure that we were up by double digits.

h3ro

Landry is the new Victory Cigar.

Sad but true.

Two years in a row he's pulled a disappearing act in the second half of the season. Last year it was easily explained due to the roster turnover after the Carmelo trade and change in offensive schema. His intangibles are starting to no longer make up for his deficiencies in talent.

On the one hand, it's a miracle that we're only down 4. On the other hand, if you'd told me that we started 6-8 from 3 while the Nuggets only had 2 3 pointers, I'd be sure that we were up by double digits.

that 1st quarter defense was amazingly bad. Plus side, no way it can be that bad all game. As it seems to have turned, already.

Now Denver's is pretty awful. 10-0 run.

diehard

Fleer
So i hear Steph Curry wants to play but the Warriors told him no they are tanking too hard.

I hope Dubs fans don't believe in karma.

So i hear Steph Curry wants to play but the Warriors told him no they are tanking too hard.

I hope Dubs fans don't believe in karma.

In all honestly, he shouldn't play unless in the playoffs right now. That ankle needs to rest a long time and get stronger. Even without a tank, that should happen.

David Lee on the other hand...

Supposedly, they are starting 4 rookies tonight. First time since 2003.

DCX

DCX
Sad but true.

Two years in a row he's pulled a disappearing act in the second half of the season. Last year it was easily explained due to the roster turnover after the Carmelo trade and change in offensive schema. His intangibles are starting to no longer make up for his deficiencies in talent.

He needs to be let go in the off-season so we can sign Novak.

DCX

diehard

Fleer
In all honestly, he shouldn't play unless in the playoffs right now. That ankle needs to rest a long time and get stronger. Even without a tank, that should happen.

David Lee on the other hand...

Supposedly, they are starting 4 rookies tonight. First time since 2003.

most of these teams that fans say their teams are "tanking" really just suck and they need that to make them feel better.

Warriors fan's can say it and know its true.

h3ro

He needs to be let go in the off-season so we can sign Novak.

DCX

I'd be A-OK with that. Shumps could slide in starting at 2 easily next year. I really hope Shump dedicates the offseason working on his jumper and developing his finishing around the rim.

Top Bottom