• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012 NBA Apr |OT| Presented By Unicef and Feed The Children, Fuk Yo Hunger Clown.

most of these teams that fans say their teams are "tanking" really just suck and they need that to make them feel better.

Warriors fan's can say it and know its true.

The Raptors also signed a ton of D-League players and shut down most of their starters.

Unfortunately, that lead to more wins :/

Alrix

I'd be A-OK with that. Shumps could slide in starting at 2 easily next year. I really hope Shump dedicates the offseason working on his jumper and developing his finishing around the rim.

Same here. Shump should definitely be our starting 2 next year. I think he can definitely improve his shot and finishing. As much as I like Landry, I would take Novak over him at this point if I had to choose.

Alrix

whhhaaaa? Not enough to sigh Novak, world champion? Novak the bringer of .500 records and even whispers of winning records?

L6Kre.gif

Warriors hitting too many shots. Lakers need to play just a little bit of defense tonight. Make it a blowout so the bigs can rest. C'mon guys, they want to lose.

OMG McGee. LOL

Alrix

Oh shit, if the Knicks win out and Orlando loses in Utah Memphis and Dener then the Knicks can take the 6th seed.

It'll take a bit of doing but it's possible. It's definitely worth fighting for. Orlando looks like they still have some fight in them, though.

Smokey

so fucking pissed. how dumb am i to let the rockets still give me hope

nah brah ain't worth it to get emotional with this squad

Houston is better off missing the playoffs. It's not like that team is winning anything so they might as well get a good draft pick.

them boys have had the 14th pick 3 straight seasons in a row

this offseason they have 3 first round picks i think and a bunch of space if morey doesn't do anything here he needs to be gone

Top Bottom