• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012 NBA Apr |OT| Presented By Unicef and Feed The Children, Fuk Yo Hunger Clown.

Alrix

Was the man telling the dog the truth and the dog couldn't handle so he flipped out?

If so perfect use of the gif

More like this:

Guy: "lol novak iz overate, grats knicks .500"

Dog: "lol no fives, knicks are 24-14 since novak got PT and leads NBA 3 in 3pt%, lemme run that neck"

Branduil

nah brah ain't worth it to get emotional with this squad

them boys have had the 14th pick 3 straight seasons in a row

this offseason they have 3 first round picks i think and a bunch of space if morey doesn't do anything here he needs to be gone

The Rockets have the Mavs' pick from the Lakers don't they? If so they won't be getting that one this year.

Yeah our rebounding and overall inside game have been pretty awful so far. I'm glad that Blake seems to be trying a bit harder on defense, but I hate that it got him into foul trouble early.
Edit: Holy crap, another 3.

6a00d83451b84f69e2010536e12cb1970b-550wi

CP3 tried to flop 30 feet out for FTs..

Kenyon with a monstrous tip in. Faried got out of position on that rebound, badly. Smart play by Kenyon.

VPhys

Damn I forgot the clippers had Kmart too. Team is fucking stacked, and they don't even have Chauncey Billups. Damn Stern for not letting us have Chris Paul.

Flash

every time paul has the ball i expect some ridiculous flop lol. dude is so good but why does he play like such a bitch?

Top Bottom