• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012 NBA Apr |OT| Presented By Unicef and Feed The Children, Fuk Yo Hunger Clown.

jjasper

I really think someone on the grizz is going to punch one of the floppers in the face during the series. I mean it really doesn't that crazy considering Tony Allen and ZBo are on the team.

Shadow780

I really think someone on the grizz is going to punch one of the floppers in the face during the series. I mean it really doesn't that crazy considering Tony Allen and ZBo are on the team.

You guys are going destroy the Clips on the inside, provided the bigs don't pick up 2 early fouls from flops.

I liked Kenyon Martin saying, "That's right, motherfuckers..." and grabbing his nuts--towards a crowd that loved him while he was there and paid his salary with their attendance.

Stay classy, jackass.

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
lol don't start that again. Some people get really offended about it lol

just sayin... when one of the non-regulars jumps at somebody crooked we all get blamed for it

its why we can't have nice things anymore
remember the good old days of posting NBA jumpoffs nonstop? yea :|

just sayin... when one of the non-regulars jumps at somebody crooked we all get blamed for it

its why we can't have nice things anymore
remember the good old days of posting NBA jumpoffs nonstop? yea :|

Calling Melo valuable than James is lightweight crooked.

Backing that play is heavyweight stupid.

Stoudemire will work out Thursday with the expectation that he will return from a bulging disk in his back Friday against Cleveland... If all goes well at practice on Thursday, the Knicks will have Amare Stoudemire back for Friday's game in Cleveland. Stoudemire has missed 13 games due to a bulging disk in his lower back.
And Friday begins the Melodrama, Part Deaux.

Did Bynum try to block a 15 foot jump shot by throwing both hands straight up while jumping?

Don't think I've ever seen anyone ever try that before, lol.

Top Bottom