• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012 NBA Apr |OT| Presented By Unicef and Feed The Children, Fuk Yo Hunger Clown.

People said Lakers wouldn't win 40 games this year. But I told y'all!

Kobe couldn't stop the tank if he tried.

Ain't the tank I'm worried about. It's the troll tank where you make our players play 38 min and win late.

Also, Jazz in 8th!

Jazz have 3 home games left, if they win them they are in.

Don't the other teams have the tie breaker?

Carmelo last 8 games not counting Nets...

melo.png

The only 2 games under 20 were blowouts he rested.

Forceatowulf

G***n S**n*bi
lol @ Lakers not hitting 100. They couldn't score with the scrubs.
I was certain we would hit the century mark tonight. Our scrubs are terrible, just teeeerrible.

I want that W in SA so bad for so many reasons. Keeping them in 2'nd and Our team being .500 on the road, to name a few.

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes
Ohhhhhh. Good.

And Reilo if you could gif Babbit's championship belt move after he hits a nice 3, so i can quote it whenever were close to .400, that would be great.

Thanks

Do I look like a Knicks fan to you?

linsivvi

They have the tie-breakers over Denver and Houston, and play a game vs Phx.

I think it'll be Suns, Rockets and the Jazz fighting for the last spot. The Suns holds the tiebreaker over the Jazz and the Rockets in both 2-way and 3-way ties.

The Suns remaining games are brutal though, so I don't think they are much of a worry.

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!
I liked Kenyon Martin saying, "That's right, motherfuckers..." and grabbing his nuts--towards a crowd that loved him while he was there and paid his salary with their attendance.

Stay classy, jackass.

since when did Martin have class?

Um they were booin him the second he checked in...

Oh no!

A returning player for another team was booed! Remember when your boy LeBron was booed on his initial return to CLE?

Remember when he said, "That's right, motherfuckers..." and grabbed his crotch towards the crowd after winning?

Neither do I.

pilonv1

Marcus Thompson
Also In Basketball

TANK WATCH: New Jersey and Toronto lost tonight. Still, if Warriors lose out, worst they can do is tied for 6th. GSW, Nets and Raptors each have 22 wins. But Nets and Raps close season against each other, meaning at least one of them will finish with 23 wins. The other team, provided it doesn't win leading up to that game, would have 22 wins with Warriors. A coin-flip would decide who is slotted at No. 6. If its the Warriors' they'd have a 95.9% chance of keeping their pick

dattank

giri

Good player but massively overpaid.

I may get trashed for this. But i think he's living up to that contract. Which i laughed at, at the time.

6 years, 90M for 19-6-2

Shooting could be a little better, not sure why his 3pt % is down so far this year.

But he's been pretty damn good for them this year.

giri

Probably. Warriors upcoming games:

@DAL
@HOU (B2B)
@MIN (B2B2B)
NO
SAS

Pop could kill us on the final night.

I do like the fact that the warriors have basically shut down their top 3 players for the year.

Thats great.

Also means steph has an outside chance of getting the ankles fixed for next year.

exarkun

went to the rockets game...

I hate mavs fans. Never really cheer for the team, the loudest they got were when Dirk threes. Everything else got a modicum of interest from the crowd. Couldn't even keep up a "defense" chant when the teams were going back and forth in the fourth. They don't boo and really there were quite a few people who were there just to be seen there (who does that).

I hope they get rolled in the playoffs.

I may get trashed for this. But i think he's living up to that contract. Which i laughed at, at the time.

6 years, 90M for 19-6-2

Shooting could be a little better, not sure why his 3pt % is down so far this year.

No way.

Rudy Gay is basically prime Nick Anderson with worse defense. Solid player but nowhere near 90 million dollars.

Canuck76

Banned

6 years, 90M for 19-6-2

I'm not a contract guy but he's a big player for them and should get even better next year. One of the better young SG's in the league right now

Never.

Never Ever.

He's pretty huge for the Clippers this year though. And he's playing better ball for the clips than he did the Nuggets.

what? he's having the worst year of his career and it ain't close. Dude can't shoot, doesn't rebound like he used to, and his D was been underwhelming.

5 & 4 in half a game on 43% shooting and 35% FT. Most people have been asking why has Kenyon been so much worse than expected out here.

But he's still better than Reggie Evans, so there's that.

went to the rockets game...

I hate mavs fans. Never really cheer for the team, the loudest they got were when Dirk threes. Everything else got a modicum of interest from the crowd. Couldn't even keep up a "defense" chant when the teams were going back and forth in the fourth. They don't boo and really there were quite a few people who were there just to be seen there (who does that).

I hope they get rolled in the playoffs.

Wtf bro, us real mav fans don't really have a chance to go the games anyways. Don't hate on them cuz the shady fans are the ones who go there.

Top Bottom