• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012 NBA Apr |OT| Presented By Unicef and Feed The Children, Fuk Yo Hunger Clown.

Dirk alone is more likable than the entirety of The Clips roster.

Marion is alright too and Brian Cardinal could not evoke an emotion stronger than apathy.

Marion is alright too and Brian Cardinal could not evoke an emotion stronger than apathy.

Ryan+Gomes.jpg

Doomsayer

lmao @ Cardinal.

As far as most likable team, I was going to say Minnesota but then I remembered they had that clown JJ Barea. Fuck him.

So I'm going to have to say either Phoenix or Cleveland.

Rubio - Love - Beas - Pek is pretty formidable in the likability column.

edit: my opinion may have been affected by the timbertrolls videos.

Barea, Darko, Webster. ehhhh

Grizzlies

Outside my own team, they are the team I'd like to see go furthest in the playoffs.

Zbo likable? Mayo is a problem there, too. Although, the rest of the team is quite likable.

I was thinking maybe Phoenix (for most people, not Laker fans). Indy, Philly? Milwaukee?

Barea, Darko, Webster. ehhhh

Zbo likable? Mayo is a problem there, too. Although, the rest of the team is quite likable.

I was thinking maybe Phoenix (for most people, not Laker fans). Indy, Philly? Milwaukee?

Indy - West, Barbosa
Bucks - Gooden, Kwameh
Philly - Elton?, Iggy, Emo

exarkun

Wtf bro, us real mav fans don't really have a chance to go the games anyways. Don't hate on them cuz the shady fans are the ones who go there.

i complained last year about this since I went to some mavs games that weren't mavs v rockets (i come through dallas quite a bit). The guys hanging with me in the upper bowl = reasonably passionate fans. Not Spurs/Raiders level fanatical, but decent. But your average fan are the ones in the three rows of suits and the lower bowl who are lukewarm at best.

I think it was Woodchuck or maybe brandi that told me about "hookers and blow" crowd.

I love the arena though. Great vibe, its clean, and the lines for concessions are not long. And the guys who do crowd interaction (highlights of people on the screen and games during timeouts) needs to get a medal cause they do it better than the Rockets, Spurs, and Celtics. But then again, they need it more than those three teams to get fans to chant and shit. Still, enjoyable time when I go but man the crowd is slow.

Jeff-DSA

You're hilarious.

You still haven't said anything of substance of why you dislike Love.

And people, the Heat are despicable, but the Clippers are the most unbearable team in the league. Between the flopping, the overall douche factor, and the sudden bandwagoning, there's little to like from the Little Sisters in LA.

exarkun

You still haven't said anything of substance of why you dislike Love.

And people, the Heat are despicable, but the Clippers are the most unbearable team in the league. Between the flopping, the overall douche factor, and the sudden bandwagoning, there's little to like from the Little Sisters in LA.

I thought that was the Rockets. You going soft on me jeff?

The most unbearable team for a while were the Thunder. So many free throws, just run into the pain and get calls. Lately that hasn't been the case, but the Clippers still haven't over thrown them since CP3 enters god mode in the 4th.

Jeff-DSA

I thought that was the Rockets. You going soft on me jeff?

The most unbearable team for a while were the Thunder. So many free throws, just run into the pain and get calls. Lately that hasn't been the case, but the Clippers still haven't over thrown them since CP3 enters god mode in the 4th.

I agree that the Thunder are a hard team to watch with all of the free throws and Dumbrook chucking up crap instead of letting Durant shoot silk, and I do despite the Rockets, but the Clippers have rapidly become the most annoying team in the league to watch.

pilonv1

"The Warriors started four rookies -- Thompson, Jenkins, Tyler and Gladness -- for the second consecutive game. The last NBA team to do that was Denver in 2002-03 when it started Junior Harrington, Nene, Vincent Yarbrough and former Warrior Nokoloz Tskitishvili."

supertank

Warriors are easily the most likeable team now that Monta is gone. Everyone loves Steph, add in Klay, Nate, DLee, Biedrins, Bogut. It's not about winning, it's about putting smiles on peoples faces.

No one can hate the Sixers...

for one no one on the team has a personality (or atleast they better not...Doug don't like that)

and

No one cares enough about them to hate them.

Also Iggy said nothing wrong..

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!

for one no one on the team has a personality (or atleast they better not...Doug don't like that)

and

I hate them for being so bland..

They are like the Spurs without the hall of fame players..

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!

They lightweight remind me of the 80's Mark Price Cav's....nobody outside of Cleveland knew much about them because they were milktoast

Cavs of old were a solid team.. and in that era they were made correctly.. but they were far from exciting..

masud

Banned
Melo in April

32.2 pts (51/46/80%), 7.8 rebounds, 3.8 assists, 1.2 steals, 2.6 to.

Motherfucker, how lazy were you before really?

Ain't no more coaches to get fired son...

and

I hate Jrue Holiday because he looks like a character in a racist cartoon.

JRUEHOLIDAY7_25150.JPG

Triple U

Banned
Oh no!

A returning player for another team was booed! Remember when your boy LeBron was booed on his initial return to CLE?

Remember when he said, "That's right, motherfuckers..." and grabbed his crotch towards the crowd after winning?

Neither do I.

What the fuck is your point? That K-Mart should bend over to a heckling crowd just because they used to cheer for him? Fuck outta here. If they want to boo then fuck them, he doesn't owe them shit.

Top Bottom