• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012 NBA Apr |OT| Presented By Unicef and Feed The Children, Fuk Yo Hunger Clown.

K.Jack

Knowledge is power, guard it well
Douglas-Bibby backcourt.

fml.

Bibby/Douglas/Smith/Harrellson/Chandler?

WTF at this lineup LOL?
Bibby in for Melo, with a hot Fields on the bench? Wat u doin Woody?
Mike_Woodson.jpg

The honeymoon is over.

Cloudy

Banned
Memphis proved something important last night IMO. To beat OKC, you have to stop Westbrook moreso than Durant. I'm not saying he's their MVP or he's better than KD. It just seems he is the difference-maker on that team most nights.

My theory is that the way he scores is just so demoralizing to the opposition lol

K.Jack

Knowledge is power, guard it well
Why even play Kyrie? If his shoulder isn't 100%, you might as well shut him down, whether he likes it or not.

Barrage

This is the weirdest Draft i've seen in years in terms of Marketability. The dudes in the 2012 Draft who can ball, you would not want to be the face of your franchise.

You're not gonna see Unibrow in a Sprite commercial. MKG's been in speech therapy for years. Lamb looks like a Pez Dispencer.

And what about the dudes who look like they belong on SI? Harrison "Brand Before Basketball" Barnes? Austin "Is there a position smaller than PG I can defend" Rivers? They ain't gonna amount to shit.

Just a weird ass year in general.

Top Bottom