• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012 NBA Apr |OT| Presented By Unicef and Feed The Children, Fuk Yo Hunger Clown.

giri

I doubt he grows up much, but that isn't even necessary right KG?

He just needs a good/smart teammate to cool him down and reign him in. His situation in Sacramento is hurting his development.

DMC is just going to beast this league. Guy is going to be putting up 25 & 12 for years.

Everyone wants to still hold onto the "attitude" thing. But... He was right, in all instances. They get him a better big coach in sac, and if he can get some decent development time this off season.

The question is how are the maloofs going to fuck it up.

Duki

Banned
in fairness, with the whole fiasco around being traded, you could make the case that dwight looking disinterested and completely mailing in the first half of the season made him one of the the least valuable players in the whole league

shit was poison

not literally least valuable cos fisher was there and shit but you know what i mean

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes
in fairness, with the whole fiasco around being traded, you could make the case that dwight looking disinterested and completely mailing in the first half of the season made him one of the the least valuable players in the whole league

shit was poison

not literally least valuable cos fisher was there and shit but you know what i mean

A "disinterested" Dwight Howard was putting up 21/15 throughout the first month of the season.

24bd80907dd411e1af7612313813f8e8_7.jpg

shit was poison

Uh, no, he was still a top 3 player in the NBA while playing disinterested. The Magic are 3rd in the East and their only good players are Dwight and Ryno.

Emwitus

shit was poison

I don't think dwight mailed in the first half of the season by any measure. They are the 3rd seed mostly cause of his defence.

EDIT: Beaten like a dead horse by best gaf again.

Duki

Banned
lets read a post but ignore the crucial last sentence

not literally lvp was p important there guys

literally

stats wise he was significant and theyd obv be garbage without him

but he is still completely disqualified from any best player or most valuable player recognition because for half the season he actively acted in a way which made his teammates worse, bitter and the vibe of the team completely shit

and lol @ dwight not half assing it. yall watch magic games? he half assed games and seasons when he was happy in orlando, never mind the shit he was pulling this year

lets read a post but ignore the crucial last sentence

not literally lvp was p important there guys

literally

stats wise he was significant and theyd obv be garbage without him

but he is still completely disqualified from any best player or most valuable player recognition because for half the season he actively acted in a way which made his teammates worse, bitter and the vibe of the team completely shit

and lol @ dwight not half assing it. yall watch magic games? he half assed games and seasons when he was happy in orlando, never mind the shit he was pulling this year

whenever you post it's like we're exchanging text's.

Tom Penny

Doc ya big dummy..bench scoring stinks and that have been dominate defensively to start games. I will pretend it's because Manu comes off the bench and they will put Avery on him...

. Sherrod Blakely
‏
#CelticsTalk: Doc Rivers says Ray Allen did practice today. If he plays tomorrow vs #Spurs, Doc said he will start.

K.Jack

Knowledge is power, guard it well
Just heard Brittney Griner speak for my first time.... holy shit her voice is deep as hell.

What kind of juice have they been shooting her with man?

Wade out vs Sixers tonight.

Also Bnum out vs Nets. Plus, Lakers fined Bynum. lolz

Nash, who turned 38 in February, also told ESPN.com in a phone interview before Tuesday night's game in Sacramento he intends to "sign for three more years this summer" and play beyond his 40th birthday when he either inks a new deal to stay with the Suns or finds a new team via free agency.

Top Bottom