• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012 NBA Apr |OT| Presented By Unicef and Feed The Children, Fuk Yo Hunger Clown.

The M.O.B

lol lebron only pulls that shit with guys smaller than him.

I wanna see him try that shit on artest or tyson.

Artest and Tyson wouldn't be defending PG's in the open court............Lebron did it both times to free up the guy bringing the ball up the court.

untitled-2efj70.gif

I wanna see him try that shit on artest or tyson.

Was thinking this. I'm not even mad at the play, but Lebron always walks away when it would be a fair fight but has no problem against a much smaller opponent. Dude is a chump. Bet he won't shove Boozer like that...

h3ro

Artest and Tyson wouldn't be defending PG's in the open court............Lebron did it both times to free up the guy bringing the ball up the court.

Artest might, but I'm referring more to his history with Lucas. Earlier in the year he did that amazing dunk while jumping over Lucas and then gave him the stare down like Lucas is some big star or he accomplished something by dunking over a much smaller guy.

Anyone who thinks Lebron should be called for that is being too biased, there.

Good no call, play on. Now someone on Chicago should give him a hard screen.

h3ro

I thought it was a clean pick but he definitely put something a little extra on it.

Boozer needs to put one of those on Lebron, but I don't think he's up to it.

Top Bottom