• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012 NBA Apr |OT| Presented By Unicef and Feed The Children, Fuk Yo Hunger Clown.

linsivvi

Is this the guy who got Shaq, or is this the guy who has one scout (chaz) that's a bartender?

Edit: "Maybe. I don't want to get into who's on our list [and] not on our list," Larry Miller

Oh yeah they've talked

The guy who got Shaq and Kobe is Jerry West. The guy who hires the bartender will be the sole decision maker on all basketball matters if Mitch ever leave.

So yeah, Mitch kinda needs to stay for the Lakers not be totally screwed.

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!
Howard flying to LA for surgery......................................

WKMG-TV reported Thursday that Howard has called Magic owner Rich DeVos, telling him he does not want to set foot on the court again this season for Orlando if Stan Van Gundy remains the team's head coach.

According to the report, multiple NBA and Magic sources told the station Howard called DeVos Friday night while his teammates were battling the Atlanta Hawks, telling the owner he was done playing for the 52-year-old coach.

One of Howard's representatives, however, denied the report, telling ESPN Thursday, "It's a completely made up, B.S. story."

Howard's surgery will also keep the All-Star out of the American lineup for the London Olympics, Fegan said.

Emwitus

WKMG-TV reported Thursday that Howard has called Magic owner Rich DeVos, telling him he does not want to set foot on the court again this season for Orlando if Stan Van Gundy remains the team's head coach.

According to the report, multiple NBA and Magic sources told the station Howard called DeVos Friday night while his teammates were battling the Atlanta Hawks, telling the owner he was done playing for the 52-year-old coach.

One of Howard's representatives, however, denied the report, telling ESPN Thursday, "It's a completely made up, B.S. story."

Howard's surgery will also keep the All-Star out of the American lineup for the London Olympics, Fegan said.

I have a feeling someone who does not like howard on the inside knew about Howard's surgery way before he went public with it and leaked the not playing with his coach story first to make howard look bad.

Adrian Wojnarowski
With Billy Hunter pushing, the NBPA Executive Committee has called for Derek Fisher's resignation as president, sources tell Y! Sports.

HAHAHA

Adrian Wojnarowski
After Fisher pushed for audit of union's business, power struggle ensued. Fisher's refusing to step down, vowing a fight, sources tell Y!

With Billy Hunter pushing, the NBPA Executive Committee has called for Derek Fisher's resignation as president, sources tell Y! Sports.

After Fisher pushed for audit of union's business, power struggle ensued. Fisher's refusing to step down, vowing a fight, sources tell Y!

SoulPlaya

more money than God
If heat play hard on defense, I don't how far this chicago team can go.
I said this at the beginning of the year. The Bulls don't have a chance against the Heat. The Bulls team, and Thibs' style of play means that there is no chance that they can be healthy.

Plus, the Bulls' FO is pussy, and won't do anything.

I said this at the beginning of the year. The Bulls don't have a chance against the Heat. The Bulls team, and Thibs' style of play means that there is no chance that they can be healthy.

Plus, the Bulls' FO is pussy, and won't do anything.
I don't get this. Its not like the bulls aren't making money.

Canuck76

Banned
If I'm the heat I'm a bit worried. Rose is easily worth 9pts and losing to chi at home with no rose earlier? That D looks rock solid. Deng, and Boozer just need to be more assertive.

I'm glad that guys like WoJ and other hacks that claimed Dwight was faking an injury will be classy and talk about how wrong they were.

Wait, that's not going to happen...

Rough game for the Bulls, terrible luck the last couple years.

Emwitus

If I'm the heat I'm a bit worried. Rose is easily worth 9pts and losing to chi at home with no rose earlier? That D looks rock solid. Deng, and Boozer just need to be more assertive.

With the way rose plays against lebron??? LOL I don't think so. Substitute lucas for rose.

Top Bottom