• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012 NBA Apr |OT| Presented By Unicef and Feed The Children, Fuk Yo Hunger Clown.

giri

To start the season are the key words here. His uptick in numbers coincided with your climb from the abyss.

hahaha

It has more to do with Redd being healthy and providing scoring punch for the second unit.

Suns were doing better before brown was starting.

SoulPlaya

more money than God
I can't believe Eddy Curry is about to win a title this year. Chandler last year, Curry this year. Baby Bulls have come up!

HToOG.jpg

amazing.

Emwitus

Except he's having a worse year.

Lower TS% and eFG%

Phoenix can't hit 3s for shit. Where was this vs LAL.

Caron Butler showing up 2 night in a row. bring back Caron Gomes!

That's why i mentioned from the uptick/all-star break. He played like crap at the beginning of the season and that OBVIOUSLY brought down his overall stats.

masud

Banned
Yo I'm sick of some of you guys trying to front like you're happy that your mediocre ass team is "tanking". You tank for a top 3-5 pick, not to barely miss the playoffs. Your team is bad and you should feel bad.

Canuck76

Banned
Yo I'm sick of some of you guys trying to front like you're happy that your mediocre ass team is "tanking". You tank for a top 3-5 pick, not to barely miss the playoffs. Your team is bad and you should feel bad.

I feel that. Blazers are going to be a lot better next year though with those picks and new pg.

I guarantee will be in the second round next season

I hate the fallacy that teams are competent enough to actually "tank" basketball games. I think they truly just suck.

Srsly

Banned
Good for him.

No, that's fucking bullshit. You don't whack someone in their face while they're airborne, possibly causing a major injury, because you're a little baby who is afraid of ending up on a poster. Go for the ball and if you don't get it, take the poster like a man -- that is actually respectable. Hopefully the NBA makes and example out of Lopez and suspends him for several games.

giri

Seriously.

The clippers struggle to beat the suns?

Joke team confirmed.

I wish we got to face them in the play offs. would make the second round at least.

No, that's fucking bullshit. You don't whack someone in their face while they're airborne, possibly causing a major injury, because you're a little baby who is afraid of ending up on a poster. Go for the ball and if you don't get it, take the poster like a man -- that is actually respectable. Hopefully the NBA makes and example out of Griffin and suspends him for several games.

I agree. He should be suspended for all his atrocious flopping.

lol @ Channing showing off his muscles for overpowering Chris Paul. C'mon son.

Not sure why Cp3 keeps getting switched onto a big in the post.

Martin 2 days in a row being clutch. wtf is this.

Srsly

Banned
Seriously.

I agree. He should be suspended for all his atrocious flopping.

I am so sick of the constant whining about floppers. Every team has floppers. It's on the officials not to fall for it or the NBA to come up with a reasonable policy for dealing with flopping. Physical retaliation against flopping is pathetic, but I'm not surprised that Worst-GAF condones violence.

Top Bottom