• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012 NBA Apr |OT| Presented By Unicef and Feed The Children, Fuk Yo Hunger Clown.

SoulPlaya

more money than God
It a bit concerning that Miami can't score on Chicago at all, really.

It'll be a dogfight, I think.

Jordan with a really bad start here.
It doesn't really matter, however, when the Bulls are even worse. They don't have to knockout the Bulls, just beat them by a few points.

With the way rose plays against lebron??? LOL I don't think so. Substitute lucas for rose.

And they lose to the Wizards...

Lucas is only good for one thing only and not always good at that...........shooting.

He still wasn't as awful as Cj Watson tonight though but everyone was on the Bulls.

Rip.....nothing.

Deng....nothing.

Bulls got outrebounded and they should have feasted on that pathetic frontline.

Kellen

This was a rough night, Heat win and the Blackhawks lose.

Where was Deng, Korver, Rip at. And Brewer can't shoot to save his life.

With the Bucks’ loss to the Pacers tonight, the Knicks officially clinched a playoff spot. While some think this should have been a given all this season, to say it has been a bumpy road what with Zombie Amar'e/Carmelo breaking down/D'Antoni sabotage would be a huge understatement.

Knicks were 8-15 and 18-24, they are now 33-29. PRAISE WOODSANITY.

I think bosh is a better option against bulls. They have 3 valid options. What about chicago?

Bosh has played really bad against Chicago. Shooting 42% this year. Worse last season.

I think Miami is the fave, but their supporting cast could cost them the series.

Shaq looks cramped in that Buick. lol.

h3ro

With the Bucks’ loss to the Pacers tonight, the Knicks officially clinched a playoff spot. While some think this should have been a given all this season, to say it has been a bumpy road what with Zombie Amar'e/Carmelo breaking down/D'Antoni sabotage would be a huge understatement.

Knicks were 8-15 and 18-24, they are now 33-29. PRAISE WOODSANITY.

It's been a crazy season. Let's not forget that amazing run that Jeremy had either.

I'd love to see some more consistency out of the team, but the makeup of the roster isn't really conducive to consistency with all the streak shooters and injuries everyone has.

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes
LTTP, but fuck:

Agent Dan Fegan confirms that Dwight Howard will have season-ending back surgery in Los Angeles. Magic official also acknowledges the news.
Fegan: "He has a herniated disk ... and the tear got worse. They tried their best to rehab it, but (two) doctors agreed surgery is needed."

Sheeit.

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes
With Dwight's surgery news, this basically means that every franchise altering center drafted in the past decade has had major injury.

The era of centers is dead.

With Dwight's surgery news, this basically means that every franchise altering center drafted in the past decade has had major injury.

The era of centers is dead.

deandre-jordan-2011-nba-los-angeles-clippers-0FLgya.jpg

Jonm1010

Banned
Man Eric Gordon looked good tonight.

I really want him to stay but I'm still worried about throwing him max money when he hasnt been able to stay on the court since he came into the league.

But I guess in the position we are in, we really have no other choice.

Top Bottom