• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012 NBA Apr |OT| Presented By Unicef and Feed The Children, Fuk Yo Hunger Clown.

linsivvi

That's why i mentioned from the uptick/all-star break. He played like crap at the beginning of the season and that OBVIOUSLY brought down his overall stats.

And he still play like crap now, so I don't know what you're talking about. Just because he played even crappier than normal at the beginning of the season doesn't mean he's not a shitty player at this moment.

That was weird. They don't really run crunchtime plays, do they? Seems like they just give it to CP3 and have him go to work.

Not that I wouldn't do any different.

I thought Griffin was going to make that 3...

Yesssssss, thank you Phoenix.

If Lakers beat Spurs and Clips lose any of their final 3, Lakers don't have to win @ Sacramento (and can lose to OKC to put them at 1).

Gotta have a combo of 2 wins and Clipper losses.

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes
Suns and Jazz play each other on Tuesday.

Suns also play Denver and San Antonio to close out the season. Jazz play Orlando and Portland.

That was weird. They don't really run crunchtime plays, do they? Seems like they just give it to CP3 and have him go to work.

Not that I wouldn't do any different.

Don't really have anyone else to utilize. Griffin's FTs are too poor. Everyone else plays off Cp3 except maybe Mo at times.

I don't know what other options they'd have.

Thats what i get for relying on Paul

He got the open look for Mo. Can't blame Cp3. he carried them to end the game.

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes
MEM: @CHA, POR, CLE, ORL
LAC: NOH, ATL, NYK

1.5 games separates them. I wouldn't be shocked if Memphis takes 4th. Clippers lose in the first round versus Memphis anyhow.

1.5 games separates them. I wouldn't be shocked if Memphis takes 4th. Clippers lose in the first round versus Memphis anyhow.

Meh, the Grizzlies rely a lot on forcing turnovers and the Clippers never turn the ball over so it's bad matchup for them unless Randolph and Gasol start looking more energetic.

LAC is @ ATL and @ NYK. But NYK might tank that one with the way Philly is falling.

LAL are @ SAS, OKC, @ Sac.

the 3 ain't over, yet. Only 1 game back but LAL has the tiebreaker.

Charles going off on Blake Griffin.

linsivvi

Clippers hold the tiebreaker. They'll have to lose 2 out of 3 for the Grizzlies to have a chance.

Top Bottom