• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012 NBA Apr |OT| Presented By Unicef and Feed The Children, Fuk Yo Hunger Clown.

Chandler got hit in the mouth. He's going to kill someone later in the game...

Yeah, STAT is gonna need like a week's worth of games. Dude does not have it yet, time to feature Carmelo!

jjasper

This game is basically going to basically be a ZBo practice session on offense. Dude is going to get the ball every half court set. Unless Selby decides to run into someone.

charsace

I think its kind of funny that Howard's back is the first thing that he seriously injured. This means that knee problems aren't far off. And Lebron really is a freak of nature. No talk of knee or back problems for him.

as expected, stat isnt playing well at all. he really needs to work on that D. shots may be off but he still needs to contribute something down the line

sweet move from shump!

lol oh shit bibby with a triple

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes
I think its kind of funny that Howard's back is the first thing that he seriously injured. This means that knee problems aren't far off. And Lebron really is a freak of nature. No talk of knee or back problems for him.

Yeah, "of nature".

Alrix

I'm pretty sure HCA is determined by record, not seeding. Celtics conceding this game means the Hawks are probably getting home-court in the first-round.

Nope. If that was the case they would just seed by record, and not have the whole division winner-top 4 thing at all. I'm like 99% sure.

edit: you're right. damn, don't understand the point of the division winner thing at all now.

It's the other way around. Knee problems can lead to back problems.

Canuck76

Banned

For all the criticism he gets for all, mostly 42 minutes, he's there and he's playing both ends hard. He's not on the bench a lot. And the dude, i think really does try hard to be a role model/help the community wherever he his. Giving away his head band, his uni, all that stuff after games, i rarely see Wade do that crap.

It's just those 8 minutes when they need him to win where he'll give it to Mario Chalmers or some crap when you know he's the best player on the floor.

Nope. If that was the case they would just seed by record, and not have the whole division winner-top 4 thing at all. I'm like 99% sure.

Jazz got the 4th seed in 2007 by winning the division but the Rockets had HCA in the first-round despite being the 5th seed because they had a better record.

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
holy shit

henderson doesn't give a fuck tonight. dude is on some one man army shit...

charsace

Yeah, "of nature".

I'm sure there are a lot of guys that are on shit too, but they still get hurt. Lebron really is an iron man. He plays a ton of minutes and is called on to do a lot on both sides of the ball. And he hardly ever misses a game. Crazy when you think about it.

h3ro

if we lose to the vacs...

Fields needed that one to go down. Can we just run everything through Melo already?! Enough of this bibby's rotting corpse chucking nonsense.

At least this means Landry isn't going to command alot of money in FA next year. Enjoy your new role as bench player!

Fuck it, it's time to Do What Toney Douglas Do...

At least this means Landry isn't going to command alot of money in FA next year. Enjoy your new role as bench player!

Fuck it, it's time to Do What Toney Douglas Do...

maybe hes saving all the awesome for the playoffs??????

doubt it. he sucks without his boy lin out there with him

Top Bottom