• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012 NBA Apr |OT| Presented By Unicef and Feed The Children, Fuk Yo Hunger Clown.

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes
Jason Quick said:
Mark Bartelstein, agent for Steve Kerr, says his client will meet with Blazers president Larry Miller for lunch this weekend in San Diego.

woooh

haha this is awesome
xG2J6.jpg

though the shirt design itself is pretty meh, idea is cool

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes
I've been killing Bill Walker for like two years for his lack of hygiene/intelligence, I though I mentioned this.

Also Kerr/D'Antoni for future Portland GM/coach. MAKE IT SO.

No, no. Kerr will do, someone else can have Mike.

cant say ill miss walker though i always feel bad when someone gets removed from the team

gadzuric should be nice, we could always use more big dudes for rebounds

h3ro

Think of what he can do for DJ!

even pringles can't fix kemba

Shit, Batum will become used like he used Gallo: sit in the corner ad shoot threes. The Aldridge/Felton PnR will take the league by storm. Rudy (if he comes back) will be 6th man of the year.

Mike D can do wonders with foreigner swingmen. Batum would run through the French quarter of Portland. If they have one.

NBPA board member Maurice Evans of the Washington Wizards told the Washington Examiner that the board hopes Fisher will step aside quickly and keep the distraction at a minimum.
"From the end of the lockout to now, we have been dissatisfied with his actions. There's been a number of actions that have been questionable, and that have lost him the confidence of the board, not the other players, because the other players are not up to speed with what's going on.

“So we've asked Derek to resign his position and allow us to separate from the union and leave with his integrity, and all the good things that he's done before this thing gets messy, because that's not what we're about.”

http://www.cbssports.com/nba/blog/e...k-fisher-to-resign-he-says-hell-take-the-hits

This is going to get nastier is it goes along, eh?

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
i hate games like this

kemba comes out and looks like the new hotness. then he'll turn into psyduck for the rest of the game

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
henderson is actually a damned good player when he's committed to scoring and not just looking to come off screens all day...
they were showing highlights of his dad and she basically said he's inferior in every way to his dad.
i drink it up

what the fuck?

christeyenga8 CHRISTIAN EYENGA
I want some chipotle
3 minutes ago

christeyenga8 CHRISTIAN EYENGA
@***** what's up big bro ? How u toe feeling?
3 minutes ago? He's texting right before tipoff? And about CHIPOTLE?

Top Bottom