• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012 NBA Apr |OT| Presented By Unicef and Feed The Children, Fuk Yo Hunger Clown.

Woodson has been very stubborn about playing Novak at PF... this may not be a good opponent to do that with. Knicks getting murdered on the glass, just go with Harrellson/Amare/Novak/Fields (or TD)/JR Smith for a few minutes.

h3ro

Knicks look disgusting on offense right now.

Amare back to being blocked under the basket. Novak not getting clean looks and Landry continuing to landry.

capt, I'm beginning to feel some things right now, too.

h3ro

Wc0zL.jpg

I seriously doubt it holds, but I can't believe the Bobcats are up 5 on the Grizzlies. If somehow the Bobcats hang on to win this and the Spurs win tonight, it would take away a lot of the sting out of last night's loss.

Knicks - 34
Cavs - 45

Miserable, the team had no flow and no continuity out there. The bench did next to nothing and the rebounding was horrible. They went to Amare too much early instead of letting him find his legs and working himself into the game.

Friday Night MSG,
Knicks ad Cavs got the Game of the Week,
whatever it takes to make it there
I'll do it all again, HEYYYYYYYY

I gotta get there (GET THEEEEEEEEEEREE)...
AS FAST AS I CAN!
You talkin' Friday Night Knicks on MSG,
you gotta front row seat,
I DO IT JUST TO GET THERE!!

jjasper

I seriously doubt it holds, but I can't believe the Bobcats are up 5 on the Grizzlies. If somehow the Bobcats hang on to win this and the Spurs win tonight, it would take away a lot of the sting out of last night's loss.
I can ever since the stretch where they won at OKC and Miami and then beat the clippers at home they have played like absolute dogshit.

In Carolina, go to switch on the bobcats/memphis game on league pass. Game on blackout. Motherfu...

Edit: Knicks game won't load either just the Mavs game. This is bs.

giri

Oh, I had it muted but I could have sworn it said "halftime" on the screen. Anyway, looks like the Bobcats can't help being the Bobcats. Oh well, it was nice while it lasted.

I think they had a stat about the grizz winning alot of games that they have trailed at half time (grizz did trail) so the cats have to finish strong.

I think they had a stat about the grizz winning alot of games that they have trailed at half time (grizz did trail) so the cats have to finish strong.

Ah ok, thanks. The Bobcats appear to have returned to reality again. Oh well, at least I'll have the novelty of witnessing the worst team ever (in terms of winning percentage) in the NBA.

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
worst part about this game is that the bobcats only have 9 dressed
In Carolina, go to switch on the bobcats/memphis game on league pass. Game on blackout. Motherfu...

Edit: Knicks game won't load either just the Mavs game. This is bs.

league pass is such bs when it comes to blackouts too...

h3ro

Partied too much last night, trying to work Amare back. You always do the "woe is me" routine when things look bad?

Not at all Frank, they were due for a bad game after some really nice complete games in the past few.. Just messing around in here.

They clinched a spot already, dreams of the sixth spot were always a long shot. I'd rather get Amare's legs back under him and get Melo/Shump/Tyson some rest more than anything.

Landry figuring shit out would be a bonus.

Splitter starting again in the Laker game tonight.

Looks like Pop is going for the win? Odd.

I kinda wished we'd tank this one cause unfortunately I won't be able to watch the game until Sunday (out of town) :/

Top Bottom