• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012 NBA Apr |OT| Presented By Unicef and Feed The Children, Fuk Yo Hunger Clown.

Misterhbk

damn it knicks. I was really hoping you guys would be able to come together. Why can't melo run the pick and roll with Amare? In fact why can't you two do ANYTHING right when playing together? So damn disappointing. I just...i dont' even know.

WTF WAS THAT? Knicks just stood there looking at the ball!!

you just summarized this entire game

oh shit fields percolating????????

damn it knicks. I was really hoping you guys would be able to come together. Why can't melo run the pick and roll with Amare? In fact why can't you two do ANYTHING right when playing together? So damn disappointing. I just...i dont' even know.

they honestly dont give a shit tonight. seems like toney D and novak are the only ones hustling out there making buckets and keeping them in the game. they probably arent motivated at all since theyre going to the playoffs regardless

Misterhbk

they honestly dont give a shit tonight. seems like toney D and novak are the only ones hustling out there making buckets and keeping them in the game. they probably arent motivated at all since theyre going to the playoffs regardless

sure, they're going to the play offs but they REALLY needed this win tonight. It's known that Amare and Melo haven't played well together. An easy win (like this SHOULD have been) would have helped their confidence going into the playoffs

Unless the knicks are just trolling the Bulls/Heat and want to look like shit and then come game 1 they're all BAMFs! ! ! !

i really expected/wanted fields to miss that dunk for some reason

sure, they're going to the play offs but they REALLY needed this win tonight. It's known that Amare and Melo haven't played well together. An easy win (like this SHOULD have been) would have helped their confidence going into the playoffs

Unless the knicks are just trolling the Bulls/Heat and want to look like shit and then come game 1 they're all BAMFs! ! ! !

maybe they intentionally want to go 8th instead of 7th. everyone keeps saying we have a chance against the bulls but will get crushed by the heat

Amare had been out 4 weeks, i expected rust from him. This was more a matter of effort from the getgo, not "meshing".

Also Woodso has sat Carmelo and Tyson the whole 4th. I like that.

Misterhbk

i really expected/wanted fields to miss that dunk for some reason

maybe they intentionally want to go 8th instead of 7th. everyone keeps saying we have a chance against the bulls but will get crushed by the heat

Bulls Defense in round one will be impenetrable. Plus you don't want to face D Rose in the first round. you just don't.

I'd say theres a much higher chance of Lebron choking than Rose, and Chandler would have an easy round with no real post presence to worry about.

if woodson played anthony chandler and shump these last 6-7 minutes, we might have had a shot

oh well. those cavs fans deserve a night like this i guess

alr1ght

bish gets all the credit :)
Cadavers gon' pull the upset.

0179_7uc3.gif

Bulls Defense in round one will be impenetrable. Plus you don't want to face D Rose in the first round. you just don't.

I'd say theres a much higher chance of Lebron choking than Rose

nah, i think we gotta worry more about lebron than rose this year. but then again, picking between the bulls and heat is like asking which arm you want to be shot at lol

its gonna be brutal first round

The Bulls will out rebound us the whole series.

but we got gadzuric!!!

Spurs 4/5 on long 2s. Bynum misses 2 shots in the paint barely challenged.

Sigh.

Mike Brown needs to adjust by putting Bynum on Splitter and Pau on Duncan, because Pau will step out on the shot.

Cloudy

Banned
Bynum playing some horrid defense. Get his ass out and put someone in who will actually come out to contest the Timmy jumpers

Alrix

Damn man, Knicks should've really tried to get that sixth spot. Now we're definitely playing the Heat in the first round.

With this loss we're only a half game over the Sixers, and they have a very easy last few games, albeit on the road. We could still end in 8th, although the Heat are close to the Bulls too, so it's possible the Heat take 1st.

There are positives and negatives to both potential matchups. Bulls are more banged up, plus who knows if Rose will have time to find his rhythm before the playoffs start, at this point. The Bulls bench is also way better than the Heat's, and then there are also questions about their "clutch play" or "mental toughness" or whatever. Plus the Bulls are a relentless rebounding team and the Heat are not. Of course you can't discount Miami's big 3. Soooo I really have no idea what's the better matchup. Even though we're 1-3 vs Chicago and 0-3 vs Miami, I feel like the Bulls games were a lot closer than the Heat games.

Top Bottom