• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012 NBA Apr |OT| Presented By Unicef and Feed The Children, Fuk Yo Hunger Clown.

Kobe and Sessions playing like crap.

Lakers only down by 4 at the half.

I'll take it.

Kobe and Sessions look like they are in regular season mode, while the Spurs look like this is a playoff game.

Careful. Lakers age will tell you you're just complaining. Lakers are lucky to be down 4 at the half.

I don't see how the Spurs could whine about fouls. Most of their shots are wide open.

Bynum and Parker both got ticky tack fouls their way for FTs to even it up, there.

Lakers are lucky to be down 4, I agree, but on the flip side Spurs are 5/6 from 3.

Lakers D has been pretty bad. They need to stop giving up so many open looks. The O has been fine without Kobe dominating the ball. Ball movement pretty good, although Sessions has been bad. Team has to limit turnovers ad 2nd chance points in the 2nd half.

Hopefully, Spurs at least cool off on their long shots.

Kobe and Sessions playing like crap.

Kobe, on offense, has been fine. 2 of his shots were buzzer beaters he caught with under 1 on the clock. I won't count that against him.

Artest is getting more stuff run for him than Kobe. Blame Mike Brown.

Sessions has been terrible

Lakers shot 47% (and decent from 3) with good FT shooting.

Spurs shot 57% and 5/6 from 3.

OFFENSE SHOULDN'T REALLY BE DISCUSSED.

neither team playing D.

Meh, I still think the Hawks are going to beat the Celtics in the first-round or push it a good bit...

Why?

AlphaSnake

...and that, kids, was the first time I sucked a dick for crack
Looks like the Knicks tanked that game on purpose. Kinda sucks, but some saw it coming.

I just think this Atlanta team is underrated. They've had some horrible games this year where they haven't been focused and that's not good, but I think they'll be up for every game in the playoffs. It's going to be a super low scoring series and Joe Johnson getting hot could be even more impactful.

Then again, they have McGrady on their roster...

I just think this Atlanta team is underrated. They've had some horrible games this year where they haven't been focused and that's not good, but I think they'll be up for every game in the playoffs.

Then again, they have McGrady on their roster...

I guess, but Boston looks much better than them. And I just can't see that era going out to Atlanta...

Emwitus

Pau and kobe as usual keeping their come and other players playing like crap. We are better when bynum is grabbing rebounds and playing defense.

Only chance Lakers have is their bench bring them back.

Fucking Blake. And the entire Laker D. So bad.

Pau taken off the dribble by Diaw...

Blake. So bad.

Transition game has destroyed Lakers.

Everything is in transition because of horrible shots and turnovers.

Why not put in Ebanks and take Blake out, let Kobe run the point. Run big against their perimeter.

Fucking fuck. I called this the moment Sessions was taken out of the game with his 4th.

Well, now Lakers need to win @ Sac (and/or OKC) and Clippers hopefully lose one. Spurs get the 1 seed.

edit: Stop worrying about Kobe getting the ball, Konex. Spurs are shooting 60%+

Top Bottom