• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012 NBA Apr |OT| Presented By Unicef and Feed The Children, Fuk Yo Hunger Clown.

Ricky Rubio ‏ @rickyrubio9

Ok, he doesn't look like a mexican anymore but I think he looks even worst... Here is our superstar @kevinlove http://pic.twitter.com/pj0JTZlL
665-thats-racist.gif

The M.O.B

Would anybody be down to do NBA awards?

I know crimson JT has the Best-Gaf awards but I think it would be nice to see Gaf's "majority" opinion on MVP, COTY,SMOTY, etc before the actual awards are given.

Emwitus

Bulls getting the #1 seed in back-to-back years despite all their injuries is pretty cool.

The Mavs want the Thunder instead of the Clippers or Lakers?

I think mavs are afraid they would lose the rebounding battle to the lakers....and they aren't as good at spacing the floor as they once were. For them, OKC might be a better option. Is it the best? I don't think so either.

EDIT: And as a laker fan, it doesn't really matter who we play. First round exit anyway. I almost wish we do so that we have some incentive to rebuild and i can cheer on the either the spurs,celts or maybe even dallas....since I live in dallas lol.

Did this actually happen? lol
I counted six. I hate refs.
I'm really nervous about going to the Knicks-Clippers game on Wednesday. I feel like the Knicks will tank it on purpose to take the 8th and match up against the Bulls. Hopefully they lose to the Hawks tomorrow instead, beat the Clippers, but lose to the Bobcats which should give them the 8th they want.

I hate going to games and seeing teams lose.
DAT NY TANK

I think mavs are afraid they would lose the rebounding battle to the lakers....and they aren't as good at spacing the floor as they once were. For them, OKC might be a better option. Is it the best? I don't think so either.

EDIT: And as a laker fan, it doesn't really matter who we play. First round exit anyway. I almost wish we do so that we have some incentive to rebuild and i can cheer on the either the spurs,celts or maybe even dallas....since I live in dallas lol.

My mind is full of fuck

Al Jefferson and Paul Millsap are super great offensively and really bad defensively. Moving one of those guys for Iggy in the offseason and starting Favors at center would make this a much more sensible team...

Though they're pretty good right now, but they could be better with a defensive wing who hits threes and one great offensive player up-front along with one great defensive player.

Al Jefferson and Paul Millsap are super great offensively and really bad defensively. Moving one of those guys for Iggy in the offseason and starting Favors at center would make this a much more sensible team...

Though they're pretty good right now, but they could be better with a defensive wing who hits threes and one great offensive player up-front along with one great defensive player.
Wolves would do well to get him, as well

We'll see who gets Iggy

I would guess the 76ers would be more interested in Al or Millsap than Derrick Williams, but I'm definitely biased. He'd be nice on that team, could see them contending next year if they got him and Rubio comes back pretty healthy.
Al or Millsap are much more attractive pieces, completely agree on that. Williams might end up being great but he wasn't showcased much this year as he had to fight Love for minutes

Raging Spaniard

If they are Dutch, upright and breathing they are more racist than your favorite player
Why the fuck is Love trying to look like Rudy Fernandez?

Fucking concussions are srs business.

Al has been pretty good this year (though never on defense but generally makes up for defense on offense and more) but he's playing pretty horribly tonight. Even worse than usual on defending pick-and-roll, getting out shooters, and defending the rim.

I think LA team will take division and 3 seed. So they couldnt play.

He's saying that Memphis could take the 3 seed, which would mean the Lakers and Clippers would be 4 and 5 in some order. I think that's fairly unlikely, but not totally impossible. The Lakers would be the worst possible first round match-up for the Clippers, though, as it would mean no true home games.

Jeff-DSA

He's saying that Memphis could take the 3 seed, which would mean the Lakers and Clippers would be 4 and 5 in some order. I think that's fairly unlikely, but not totally impossible. The Lakers would be the worst possible first round match-up for the Clippers, though, as it would mean no true home games.

That would be truly brutal.

Top Bottom