• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012 NBA Apr |OT| Presented By Unicef and Feed The Children, Fuk Yo Hunger Clown.

Holy fuck we are winning a close game AND an overtime game?

wat?

I expect a turnover and for Iggy to foul a 3pt shooter.

it's the only way this is not bizzaro world.

The M.O.B

Heat/Wiz game was hilarious, and I watched every minute of it.

HeatBench™ passed every test.

So the #2 is pretty much locked up for us, Chicago will finish off the Mavs and we can rest our guys the rest of the way.

Then we get to see if Phi or Knicks wants to play us.

lol heat lost to wizards? bahaha

Wizards lost, they failed to blowout HeatBench™.

So the #2 is pretty much locked up for us, Chicago will finish off the Mavs and we can rest our guys the rest of the way.

The heat have a cake walk to the ECF anyway.

it was a home game too? double ouch. trying to look for full game highlights now. regardless, its not a big deal considering the big 3 sat out the game. still kinda funny

The M.O.B

Washington Wizards ‏ @WashWizards

ITS OVER!!! #WIZARDS WIN!!! #WIZARDS WIN!!! Wiz win a thriller in Miami, 86-84 is your final! @CartierMartin leads team w 22! #WizHeat

michael-jordan-lol.gif

This is the best I've felt after a Heat loss the past 2 years. Only negative is Wade getting injured.

Yes, I too was incredibly happy whenever the pre-decision Heat would get a win over a top team

AlphaSnake

...and that, kids, was the first time I sucked a dick for crack
I'm really nervous about going to the Knicks-Clippers game on Wednesday. I feel like the Knicks will tank it on purpose to take the 8th and match up against the Bulls. Hopefully they lose to the Hawks tomorrow instead, beat the Clippers, but lose to the Bobcats which should give them the 8th they want.

I hate going to games and seeing teams lose.

I'm really nervous about going to the Knicks-Clippers game on Wednesday. I feel like the Knicks will tank it on purpose to take the 8th and match up against the Bulls. Hopefully they lose to the Hawks tomorrow instead, beat the Clippers, but lose to the Bobcats which should give them the 8th they want.

I hate going to games and seeing teams lose.

i think were going to lose to the hawks like last time. we didnt really have an answer for josh smith and i dont think well find one now

Top Bottom