• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012 NBA Apr |OT| Presented By Unicef and Feed The Children, Fuk Yo Hunger Clown.

exarkun

Denver is so, so deep.

And they are peaking at the right time. When did Afflalo become a 20 point guy? When Danillo went down? Its like he stepped up at just the right time. Ultimate glue guy right now.

If Denver plays the clips I think the Nuggets win it. Lakers? Gonna be a battle. Whoever they play is in for a looooong series. I pity the fool.

The M.O.B

Dislocated left index finger for Wade.........

Heat offense reduced to trying to get open looks for Miller....

Lebron getting tapped up to start playing in the 2nd qtr......., ugh this was supposed to be a rest game for him

bozU4.jpg

exarkun

Rose/Hamilton will be good if they can get on the same page with each other.

BoozIR will need to get aggressive come playoff time and they can do some damage.

Also, fuck wade. Put a bandage on that shit.

Canuck76

Banned
Thabeet has more than 2 rebounds. Wow.

Also Wesley Mathews is primed to make a big jump next season. This season he averaged about 13 ppg but before he was averaging 15 and i think Felton really stunted his growth. Now that Felton's out his ppg has gone up and over the last 3 games he's averaged 24. Yes he's playing with trash but he's going against legit defenses

He already said he's going to be playing summer league so he'll have a good chance to work on his handles, fastbreak, and beating guys off the dribble.

How has Faux City looked recently? I've been away...

AndrewMBogut Andrew Bogut
Shattered thinking about missing the 2012 Olympics. They truly are a life changing experience and something that you will always remember.

Bogust seems like a nice guy. Well-spoken too.

... you just had to add that qualifier, didn't you?

... blow up your team. Rebuild. It's the only way.

Trust me if I could I would but when we make the playoffs and somehow scrap a game off of whoever the FO will be like hmmm we are pretty close herpderp and add some shitty vet so we can do it again next year.

The M.O.B

Refs trying to tame Sexy Dexy.

Oh well, #2 seed for Miami now we can rest everyone.

EDIT: lol never underestimate how badly the Wizards suck.

Canuck76

Banned
During his interview about playing next year, he said he'd be happy to play behind Deron, and then apologized for "saying too much."

Hmm. In previous interviews he's said the same thing about him wanting to play behind Deron wherever they go. They have the same agent.

But the apologizing probably makes it legit. Hope they refuse to sign Howard whatever the cost as well.

Top Bottom