• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012 NBA Apr |OT| Presented By Unicef and Feed The Children, Fuk Yo Hunger Clown.

K.Jack

Knowledge is power, guard it well
whaaaaaaaaaa.gif

waaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh.gif

Holy shit. Just saw the replay. Are the the Lakers fans chanting "World Peace"? Fuck.

Wow.

Don't see how that's an accident. Harden bumped up into him a bit before the elbow swung.

SamuraiX-

Somebody seriously needs to level Artest so hard that he won't remember who his own momma is.

Motherfucker really needs to know how it feels and has it coming to him.

I like Ron Artest, and I wanna believe he's a good guy, and you know what, I still think he is for the most part, but that doesn't stop his crazy side from showing it's head every now and then. Dude deserves a hefty suspension, such a shitty thing to do.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Not siding with Konex but im guessing he probably meant to put that into Harden's shoulder rather than his head

Not siding with Konex but im guessing he probably meant to put that into Harden's shoulder rather than his head

doesn't matter. Should be more careful how your throw your bows at people's heads. That could cause some serious shit. What if Harden gets concussed and ends up like Sidney Crosby and is never the same again? There should be zero tolerance for the kind of stuff. I wouldn't be mad about a 10 game suspension.

Top Bottom