• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012 NBA Apr |OT| Presented By Unicef and Feed The Children, Fuk Yo Hunger Clown.

Cloudy

Banned
Yes. They're playing the Nets. The worst FG% defensive team in the league.

Pau-Bynum combo still highest Off Efficiency on the team over Pau without Drew and Drew without Poau.

I bet this is not true since Ramon's been here. There is no question that the 2 of them together limit his game especially

Puddles

Banned
ratcliffja trolling?

Give me a fucking break.

List of Lakers-Age members who are better posters in this thread than he is:
- All of them, even James and Green Shinobi (RIP)

I bet this is not true since Ramon's been here. There is no question that the 2 of them together limit his game especially

The Ramon-Kobe-Peace-Pau-Bynum unit is the best offensive unit the #1 offensive unit of the top 5 minutes.

Our 2 best overall lineups with at least 50 minutes played (offense minus defense) is the above one and Blake-Kobe-Barnes-Pau-Bynum (actually the best offensive lineup.

BTW, even though the minutes are significant enough, taking the current starting unit but Barnes over Peace is 127-86.

BTW, I looked it up and Pau's numbers with Bynum on or off the court are almost identical. Bynum has a little dip in scoring.

Well that hurts.

rivers-worst-day-ever.gif

ratcliffja trolling?

Give me a fucking break.

List of Lakers-Age members who are better posters in this thread than he is:
- All of them.
Who said I was trolling? I was only meaning to compliment BM. I almost didn't post it, though, as I anticipated your response would be likewise.
Edit: I should have emphasized the really part. I don't hate any of you.

There are times to be humble, you see Bynum emerging as a force. There are times to be aggressive, when you see Kobe chuckking like he did for most of March.

Cloudy

Banned
McRoberts is the best screening big on the team and he really seems to free Kobe up out there. Another reason why starting him makes sense.

You need multiple guys out there doing dirty work. Only Ron and Barnes do that on the team besides McBob and they typically don't play together

dSyYR.png

Pau scores the same, but gets more assists with Bynum in. Defensively, he gets less fouls and more rebounds (which makes sense).

Bynum scores a bit more on a lower % without Pau and gets to the line a bit more. Defensively, rebounds more and fouls less.

To note, Pau has played a lot more minutes with Kobe but without Bynum than Bynum with Kobe but without Pau since he got a lot of the bench unit minutes without Kobe.

Pau in the game with Kobe on the bench Pau goes up to over 18.5 points per 36 with 2 more FTA per 36.

In other words, Pau plays with Kobe more and the Lakers don't feature Pau enough when Kobe is in with him. Take what you will from that.

Tonight, they are featuring him as Kobe is playing off the ball. :D

McRoberts is the best screening big on the team and he really seems to free Kobe up out there. Another reason why starting him makes sense.

You need multiple guys out there doing dirty work. Only Ron and Barnes do that besides McBob and they typically don't play togethe

The Lakers are -8 pr 36 with Pau/McBobs frontline on the season. granted, most of that is the fault of Blake/Morris and Kapono bullshit..

Emwitus

There are times to be humble, you see Bynum emerging as a force. There are times to be aggressive, when you see Kobe chuckking like he did for most of March.

If only kobe would figure that out. A mature bynum and this team would be a sure thing in the playoffs like gasol used to be.

I respect all of you. Better? I guess I just really, really dislike the Lakers.

who are you and why are you on my nuts.

I wanted to get your attention so I can get to know you,

Would you like to go to in n out with me? I'm buuuuuyyyiiiinggg. secret sauce on yo tits
the only time i prefer in n out is when its with a girl in the bedroom.
are you a girl? and no we can't do any sort of roleplaying.

Emwitus

You need multiple guys out there doing dirty work. Only Ron and Barnes do that on the team besides McBob and they typically don't play together

He is a BIG offensive liability. And i fear it's not because he does not have the skill. He just seems disinterested in playing any type of offensive game. It's sad cause he seems to have some potential.

The M.O.B

Most Irl Heat fans pretty much started watching basketball 2 years ago which means I can't discuss their offensive deficiencies without being called a "hater" :(

I'm in Cali and I know a few guys that were around when we chipped and were still around when we went through hell and came out with only Beasley to show for it. Since everyone here is a LAL fan I've yet to run into a Heat "fan".

Top Bottom