• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012 NBA Apr |OT| Presented By Unicef and Feed The Children, Fuk Yo Hunger Clown.

Emwitus

WOW@ Jordan Hill stats. Fucking animal today... o_O

Huge round of applause for Steve, RZA, and Jordan. We needed them badly tonight and they came through in spades. And damn is it good to have the Mamba back. Dude is the straight up Anti-LeBron. lol

As happy as I am right now I'm still having trouble getting over that Artest elbow though. ugh... I really hope Harden is ok.

Artest missing more than 3 games is going to hurt us badly. I'd be shocked if he didn't get at least 5+ for that shit. =/
Have you seen gasol? Almost a triple double. I love gasol. Such a silent killer positive on a team.

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
That elbow is not 5-game suspension worthy lol. Should be two maximum.

Fuck no.

An elbow like that from a guy that big can Crosby someone. Add in Artest's history and he'll be lucky if he touches the floor again this season.

G TYME and Milsap dragging Utar into the postseason.

My final ranking this year for BESTEST PLAYER is:

1. G TYME (it occurred so often, it became the norm)

2. SHUMPSDAGOD ( he did more with less and the best player is out with injury)

3. NON (I expected more from him. I had them pencilled in for the playoffs)

Wow. I could honestly see 1st round upsets on all of those.

Whoever comes out of the west might be too tired to take the finals

Everybody is picking the Grizzlies over the Clippers this year. If there's one positive to take out of all of this is that we'll have the opportunity to see one way or the other.

Metta left the building before reporters, reportedly just told the guys to "keep it going."

R.I.P MWP. Even he knows he's a dead man walking.

Jordan Hill, 14 & 15 and team high +23. lol

Forceatowulf

G***n S**n*bi
The way Stern operates, Artest is done for the year.

This might have been his last game as a Laker.
I really hope you're wrong but I could definitely see that playing out...

Our ceiling was always 2ndround/WCF but without Artest I could see us falling to Dallas in 7 if we get them. =/

Where the fuck were the basketball Gods to whisper into Artest's ear right after he made that dunk "Act like you've been there, man!". fml

I really hope you're wrong but I could definitely see that playing out...

Our ceiling was always 2ndround/WCF but without Artest I could see us falling to Dallas in 7 if we get them. =/

Where the fuck were the basketball Gods to whisper into Artest's ear right after he made that dunk "Act like you've been there, man!". fml

I don't know if we need Ron for Dallas. Marion isn't an offensive threat with the ball.

Denver has Gallo, though. And Gallo has sucked versus Artest. That will hurt. But I feel like Lakers should beat either.

I hope Ebanks starts and Barnes continues to come off the bench. Ebanks plays better with Kobe and Pau next to him.

So my girlfriend took the kids (hers) to the Pistons/Raptors game

Pistons shooting 27%. Raptors 35% Detroit's high scorer has 5 points.

63 points combined at halftime.

If we keep dating, I'm going to have to show those kids what actual NBA teams look like :/

exarkun

Fuck no.

An elbow like that from a guy that big can Crosby someone. Add in Artest's history and he'll be lucky if he touches the floor again this season.

No, this is dumb. How many games was Alston banned for? One? That shit was intentional and a straight up slap. At least with this you can't tell if its intentional (I think its just ron being ron and oblivious to that shit and celebrating) and even if it is he's playing it the right way. Plus Harden was standing right next to him either baiting that or trying to get a charge. Shittiness both ways.

Plus "his history"? Hes been the model citizen since the rockets season and done soooo much for various psychiatric groups and charities. Kobe told MWP he needed Ron for the playoff run, and he got Ron. He got Ron. They got the win today.

bynum got 4 games? And that was way worse. Please, you dudes overreacting.

haha jeez, just saw the video of dat world peace elbow...........he's gone for the playoffs

he's backkkkkkkk B^)

bummer to see but lol that wind up is the killer right there, otherwise he might have had a chance to get off with a game or two suspension

The suspension will finally do what I've been wanting all along. Getting Ron to the bench. We can win a round without him

he won game 7 for you guys , and laker fans keep forgetting that :p

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes
Lakers came back and won?? Hahha. Oh Thunder. Your anti-clutchness never ceases to amaze.

Doomsayer

No, this is dumb. How many games was Alston banned for? One? That shit was intentional and a straight up slap. At least with this you can't tell if its intentional (I think its just ron being ron and oblivious to that shit and celebrating) and even if it is he's playing it the right way. Plus Harden was standing right next to him either baiting that or trying to get a charge. Shittiness both ways.

Plus "his history"? Hes been the model citizen since the rockets season and done soooo much for various psychiatric groups and charities. Kobe told MWP he needed Ron for the playoff run, and he got Ron. He got Ron. They got the win today.

bynum got 4 games? And that was way worse. Please, you dudes overreacting.

I don't know if you're trolling but I semi-agree with you.

Harden was way too close to him and obviously trying to bait the guy, especially with his history being so public. That is in no way shape or form an excuse for Rons actions, because that was a dick move.

I still feel like he knew he was going to slug him, just not in the temple...

MVVP talking to the media...looking pimp as fuck.

Bynum really didn't play the second half, neither did sessions.

Before MWP went cray it was an even game

Bynum had 10 points on 30% shooting and 8 boards in 29 minutes. He was also minus 18

Harden had 14 points on 5/7 shooting and 3 assists in 14 minutes.

I think it was a bigger loss to the Thunder than the Lakers

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant

Alston? A slap isn't going to send someone to a doctor.

There is no way that elbow was unintentional. That kind of wind up is never a natural motion. He intended to throw it - at the head or not is up for (slight) debate but he cocked that shit back and unloaded. Not only that, but he goes straight to nutgrab QB ALL DAY ERRRDAY when it was time to answer for it.

Model citizen now or not, his resume isn't one easily forgotten.

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes
Ynot 3-22? lmao

4th Q

9:41 Kevin Durant misses layup 79-65
8:11 Kevin Durant lost ball (Steve Blake steals) 81-67
8:07 Kevin Durant shooting foul (Devin Ebanks draws the foul) 81-67
7:52 Kevin Durant post lost ball turnover 81-68
5:45 Kevin Durant misses 16-foot jumper 84-72
3:31 Kevin Durant misses 13-foot jumper 87-79
3:04 Kevin Durant misses 25-foot three point jumper 87-82
1:44 Kevin Durant misses 17-foot jumper 87-85